Hey guys. Well, I finally got another bike and I want to hit the woods. I was hoping to get a few people together to go on a ride so I can run my new 450r a little..lol
Gearhead (Kyle), Eric and ATVTrailer, I hope you guys can make it. Maybe we can get a few more to join us.
Mike
Myself,my wife & brother & some others will be there that morning. Maybe I will run into you.
Maybe...but it looks like I might not be able to go :'(. My boss said I might have to help with the move if we don't finish on Friday.
Mike
To soon to tell but looks like we could have a hurricane heading our way now to :Wacko.gif
Adrian what are you guy's all riding in case I go?
Eric, where have you been? You havent rode with us since i got my 400. Hope the storm blows off and i should be there with atvtrailer if he goes.
bah, i havnt been out to onf since the speed ride. I need to get out there soon. This weekend im going to horror nights though so maybe next? Mike we need to ride again man its been a while. Cant wait to see the new bike, but if you dont mind me asking, why are you selling the 250?
nevermind, atvtrailer im'ed within a minute and told me haha.
lol...yeah, atvtrailer is fast. As soon as I post, I usually get an IM from him within seconds and it usually reads, "WHAT?"...lol
Kyle, we definitely need to go on another ride. I hope I can make this one. If we get everything moved in on Friday night...I will be there!!!!
Mike
i should be there, green dodge 1500 with a black 450r in the back,i will be parked under the powerlines
and im not always on, its just a coincidince(sp?) that i usually refresh right as u post, i usually only refresh like every 5-10 minutes
KDX 200 Mine, KFX400 Wifes, 400ex brothers, raptor 350 sister-in-law, their kids 400 ex & raptor 80. White Bronco in the camp ground
don't forget about hurricane Wilma! :dunno.gif
Quote from: adrian on October 19, 2005, 11:12:04 PM
KDX 200 Mine, KFX400 Wifes, 400ex brothers, raptor 350 sister-in-law, their kids 400 ex & raptor 80. White Bronco in the camp ground
Thanks, if it doesn't rain and this hurricane holds off til Sunday I will most likely be out there on my yellow Z400 silver/white helmet.
Just park where we always do Eric. Its the last parking spots on the left before the camp ground.
Mike
White 450r, Red F150 x-tra cab
Ok I will make sure to bring an umbrella in case .
well, the rain wont hurt nothing other than keep the heat and dust down ;)
Im working tommorow, so if atvtrailer still goes it will just be his 450r and his lonely green dodge ram.
Damn, well after I set this all up, it looks like I can't even go. I hate my boss, I can't believe this crap but what can I say?
Sorry guys, maybe next weekend.
Mike
Well me too, wife is sick,did not get my new tire on & brother has cancelled out also..
im not gona go either, i may end up just goin to croom sunday
sunday we are going to croom............. ;D