Anyone want to do some MX'ing this weekend? I'll be back from Mobile Friday and after 3 weeks away from my quad I am dying to ride somewhere. I am thinking Bostwick, Waldo or Paxx no where to far cause after 3000 miles in 3 weeks I am sick of driving. lol Let me know. Probably bring the grill and have a nice lunch while we're at it. ;)
Have not been to Pax yet. I am off this Sat mabe I will be able to do something that day.
I thought about Bostwick Creek myself on the 23 let me know would like to meet some new people to ride with . Me and my buddy ride at rodmen most every sunday , but the track was fun to ride and well gromed.
I could deffinately go for Bostwick either day. but the 23rd does sound better. Let me know what time. What yall ride?
Tony- I might go to Paxx too. Let me know.
I would say when the gates open (10:00), I drive a blue dodge dakota & have a 400ex (yellow). Let me know by friday or saturday ok. You know the following weekend they have racing there quads class to .
10-4 I am planning on it. I'll be in a White GMC 4x4 with a black 400ex although it looks more like a 250r. lol
dont forget the hurricane that is coming through this weekend :(
That's a good point. Might need to make it Saturday so we can be assurred a full day of riding. Can you make it then I think we will be swamped if we try to go Sunday. I'll keep watching the radar but unless something changes I'm going to go on Saturday or heck I might check into going to Hilliard aka North FLorida Motocross
Unless something changes I am going to go Saturday to avoid the hurricane. I have got to get some practice in! Yes I will be racing there next weekend.
Saturday sounds good if it doesen't rain. We should be ok I hope! lol Never been to Hillard how is it compared to Bostwick Creek?
Well as far as I know right now Hilliard is only going to allow quads the weekend of the races there so I guess that will be the only time to ride there. I haven't been there at all since they re-did the main track but I hear it is Supercross style so big air is the theme. I think we will be OK Saturday so we'll plan on that for now.
I think the hurricane is going to give us a break till Monday so do yall still want to go Saturday or wait till Sunday? Doesn't matter to me I can do either day. Looks like ti might be a little cooler on Sunday though. Let me know.
hey hollywood thanks for the link. ;) me and a friend of mine will probably be out there on sunday hope to see you there
steve_k
10-4 Steve. I will be there around 0930. I usually park To the far left of the parking area by the bike wash and HS trails.
Have to work saturday so sunday sounds good seeing how storm is stalling.
Final roll call! Who's in?
Great riding with everyone again! Had a blast other than being slap worn out. Got to meet a lot of new faces too. Hopefully they will find there way here.