This after noon I was washing my bikes after going to ocala and a golden retriever comes up and sits down in front of me. I looked around to see if anyone was looking for him but found no one. Hes a wonderful dog. My parents want him out of our house by tomorrow but I really don't want to leave him at the shelter. I might sign up with an adoption group and hold him here until his owner calls or hes adopted. I put fliers up and tomorrow I'm going to see if hes mircochipped. I'm just letting you know because mabey someone knows someone in bradenton who lost a dog or mabey someone on here would like to adopt him if we can't find his owners. please say a prayer that we can find his owners by tomorrow. Thank you.
picture.
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/toplessbimmer/golden.jpg)
ill take him dude
Quote from: vampedrancher350kid on October 16, 2005, 11:37:55 PM
ill take him dude
Would you really? I'd even drive down to give him to you. I dont know how much time I should give the owners before I give him away. I'll keep you in mind bro.
Nice looking dog. I wish I lived close to you I'd take him.
Call the local SPCA to see if anyone has registered a lost retriever. Check for the chip and keep it well fed. You never know your parents might come around. Gotta name yet? Harder for parents to get rid of a named, personalized animal that is slowly becoming part of the family.
Update
Found the dogs owner, they were greatful to see him, his name is blue.
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 17, 2005, 09:18:35 AM
Update
Found the dogs owner, they were greatful to see him, his name is blue.
OUTSTANDING!!!Remember, the Humane Society of Manatee County is a no-kill shelter. I have taken one dog out of there already. Great people.
You are to be commended for taking care of the pooch until the owners found you.
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Fp :Fp :Fp :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Good job scarycakes. :ThumbsUp.gif
At a boy!!!!!!!! ;D
:'( :'( :'( :'( I loved that dog.
Way to go. A gold star by your name
Great job :D
You get an A+ from me on that one !