Me and rapter 700 were the only people there but a polaris preditor came and he tipped it side ways!! :o He said he just bought it yesterday :P yea right!!! Not alot of people were there (better for me)!!! 8)
thats cause all the fast riders come out on wed. and sat. nights. ;)
Ya thats when I go wed. and sat. but not anymore :'( :'( :'(
i'll be there wed. with my 450, thats if my cylinder shows up. i'll be puting it all back together tomorrow night. ;D
Oh I see so all the fast riders go Wed.&Sat.
Yea to bad cuz. You are too afraid you wont get enough sleep!!
Man you punked me out.... ;) That was me with the polaris and yes I did just buy it...
Man 2 shifts and I was done... no worries though I am practicing and will be there again this Sunday...
-Ian :D
PS... here is the Link from Ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4580057518&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT
Yea I will probably be there sunday!!
I'll be there too
[attachment deleted by admin]
That raptor is sweet, I love Elkas!! I bet Raptor700R is going to be lacking behind. Do you clear the large table-tops?
large table tops. ??? you havent seen large. by the way nice rappy you should start comming out more often on wed. and sat. nights when i get my crank back from falicon i'll be there. 8)
you race with a 250ex? 74 yz 85 was there
It was my first time there and my first time riding a track I'm pretty new I have a total of maybe 8 hours on a quad and 4 of those hours were at croom last weekend 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
sweet hope to see you out there some time.
i feel like posting some pics to. ???
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/practice450004.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/practice450002.jpg)
sorry its so big. :-X
you can also see some here gandgfamilyracing.com (http://gandgfamilyracing.com)
raptor 350 you riding wednesday
no i decided to send my crank to falicon to get rebuilt. you know that problem that all the 04's had with the crank bearing blowing up well that happned to me thats the reason for my hole bike blowing up. >:( i will hopefully be ready in a week. ???
I'll be there!!! did you ride brooksville mx, and if did how was it.
i didnt like it but they just opened so it will get better.
my freind james said you where at the track last wed. and left after 1 round what happened. ???
Quote from: raptor350 on October 24, 2005, 05:31:06 PM
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/practice450004.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/practice450002.jpg)
Wow You Really got alot of air off that Jump
thanks.
I was breaking in my motor, something didn't feel right with either the jetting or timing. I think i got i figure out know more wed. plus my hand isn't heel up yet still hurts pretty bad, I rode to segments that night your friend was wrong. ???
oh well, hope you got your bike tuned in. where you hittin the triple. ;D
Yeah, its shorter now though!
is it really. :-\ hmm i wonder why.
Who's going to sunshine tonight???
I was there on wensday 10/26 It was awsome they had a 2 YFZ's,2 450R, an a Rapter350. One guy flipped over, nobody got hurt. It was all good I thought you were going to be ther Rapter350
I'll be their Sunday!!!ASAP
I'll be there sunday too!!
Quote from: Honda250ex on October 27, 2005, 06:12:00 PM
I was there on wensday 10/26 It was awsome they had a 2 YFZ's,2 450R, an a Rapter350. One guy flipped over, nobody got hurt. It was all good I thought you were going to be ther Rapter350
i was there just hanging out my 450 is not done yet so i didnt ride. ??? as things look right now i will probabbly be there next wed. if not deffintly sat. ;)
Whose going Wednesday??
Me and Raptor went Sunday 10/30 it was awsome!!!! ;D
im going wed
man i wish my bike was fixed. but its on saturday. ;)
Anybody going Wensday11/2 I know my cuz is going but Im not furshure but its wensday allright!
Any body going on Sunday!
i will be there saterday. 8)
Why not Sunday... too lazy! Im not getting a quad my grades suck!
im going to sandmountain sunday. too lazy phfffff ::)
You lucky!!! ;D
does sandmouantain have practice on there motocross track every sunday.
if you go on there website sandmountainspeedway.com (http://sandmountainspeedway.com) and click on calendar it will tell you. they are having a tt race this sunday but they will stilll be practicing on the mx track.
will do thanks
My dad changed his mined again, Im getting one!! I think im going to wait for a LT-R ??? or YFZ I dont think im going to sunshine though!
i just got home the bike ran awsome. ;D i came in 1st overall. :Fp
Awsome!!!! It's not a big surprise..your really good though.. What kind of quads did they have their?
a 450r, kfx400, rappy 350, and woodyraptor was there.
How many laps??? who was 2nd!!
5 laps and my freind james on the 450r was second in my class eric on the rappy 350 pulled away and got the win in both motos.
frank is going to change the track for wed. so come on out
at least thats what they told everyone.
Wow Raptor 350's are fast..What did he do to it, It's really a warrior but in a diffrent frame.
hes actually is a great rider if he had a 450 he would be keppin up with me, neal and james. and the bike has no motor work.
I would of won the first race but my tie rod broke :'(....and i would of also won the second race but i sarted late,cause i was fixin my tie rod :'(.....but i had fun anyways ;D
That sucks when I get a suzuki ill give you guys a run for your money..... hopefully!!! But untill Jan.
I will be their weds........... maby :-\
I will definitly be there
I really like the track how it is!!... The last track really sucked! :( The one before that was ok, soo I hope its one of the best!
Im goign to be there wed. so ill see some of you out there ;D
Wed. Are 6pm-10pm right?
Ya it is on there web site and they also have pics of th new track up
thttp://www.sunshinemotocross.com/sunshinemx.htmhey ;D
they dont have pics of the new track.
ok. Then what the pictures under track??? ???
that picture is like from 4 or 5 tracks ago. :P
oh ok.......dont listen to me im stupid ;D
Quote from: raptor350 on November 06, 2005, 05:51:16 PM
5 laps and my freind james on the 450r was second in my class eric on the rappy 350 pulled away and got the win in both motos.
frank is going to change the track for wed. so come on out
at least thats what they told everyone.
Ok jake so I guess what your tryin to say is now I need to come out and play. I guess I will just have to eat your dirt.. lol
kevin
long time no see. hows it going. ;D
well its been goin, just been hangin around down here riding the trails, web page is lookin good and I like the new bike too. let me klnow how the new track is at sunshine and I might have to come up there and chase you around. lol tell your dad I said hey.
MB
I guess you wont find me at Sunshine Im not going! >:(
Ya tell me how the track s too i cant make it out there tonight but i will be there sat. night
I like the way the new track is its mostly the same but because its backwords everythings diffrent like the jumps i think the track is alot better than it was.
So knoe the track is the other way around! ???............. That sucks! Know I can't clear my favorit jump!
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 10, 2005, 02:48:18 PM
So knoe the track is the other way around! ???............. That sucks! Know I can't clear my favorit jump!
whats your favorite jump. :-\ the track is alot better reveresed left hand turns are much easier for me. the part i dont like are the jumps. >:( they are to easy i hit them all 2nd lap. instead of it being a table single it is now a single table. :( the only jump i really didnt hit i know i can its easy i just had really bad experience with it is the step up looking thing. ???
Jake
you gonna be there saturday night? Is there any kid quads that have been racing? if so I might come up if the wife doesnt have any plans.
Quote from: muddbuggy on November 10, 2005, 06:41:08 PM
Jake
you gonna be there saturday night? Is there any kid quads that have been racing? if so I might come up if the wife doesnt have any plans.
there actually has been around 5 of them that come out. you should come out it will be fun. ;D
Quote from: raptor350 on November 10, 2005, 05:47:01 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 10, 2005, 02:48:18 PM
So knoe the track is the other way around! ???............. That sucks! Know I can't clear my favorit jump!
whats your favorite jump. :-\ the track is alot better reveresed left hand turns are much easier for me. the part i dont like are the jumps. >:( they are to easy i hit them all 2nd lap. instead of it being a table single it is now a single table. :( the only jump i really didnt hit i know i can its easy i just had really bad experience with it is the step up looking thing. ???
THE ONLY JUMP THAT I CAN CLEAR IS A WHOOP!! ;D
they still have them
Yea I know that.... any body going on sunday! :-\
whats the avg. for quads on a sunday I went on Wed. looked bad a-s
Ther is only me and Raptor700R, and if we were not their... than good luck finding someone else!! B ;Dut on wed. their is alot of people (4 quads)
Quote from: spiderman069 on November 11, 2005, 06:07:21 PM
whats the avg. for quads on a sunday I went on Wed. looked bad a-s
The avg. is like 2-3 Quads. the most I've seen was 4 quads.
the better day to go for quads is on wed theres usually not to many quads on sun.
we also get a good share of quads on race night if you like to race. WE NEED MORE QUADS SO COME ON OUT
How is racing?? Do you have to go all-out or just ride like your at practice?
well it all depends if you want to win. ::) if you came out i would come out this saterday its a non points night so you will get good practice. i wont be there i will be racing at dade.
How many total people come on average? I don't like a over crowded track, but some company is nice. Maybe I can meet yo guys out there some time.
quads not much dirtbikes ALOT :-X
yEA TOO MUCH DIRTBIKES ??? BUT NOT ENOUGH QUADS >:(
Quote from: raptor350 on November 13, 2005, 06:48:58 PM
well it all depends if you want to win. ::) if you came out i would come out this saterday its a non points night so you will get good practice. i wont be there i will be racing at dade.
jake what class are you going to be racing inat dade. Just wanted to know so i can race agianst you well only if your in c class if not have fun
sice its my first time there i will be racing c. but i know i can keep up with the b class. theres nothing wrong with sandbaging. ::)
HAVE YOU SEEN A KID THAT HAS A MODED.YFZ AND A SPECIAL EDITION ONE.
what # how old where
Quote from: raptor350 on November 13, 2005, 09:08:42 PM
sice its my first time there i will be racing c. but i know i can keep up with the b class. theres nothing wrong with sandbaging. ::)
Don't be a wuss!!!!! :ThumbsDown.gif
Dude if its a points night at dade city for quads there will be about 20 or more c rider and only about 10 or 20 b riders but they r really good but i think you will keep up wiht them
Yea Jake could keep up with them. He has some good skills.
Yea better than you!
The kid was 13,14 and I think he had a brother, and Im not talking about Mcgrath Racing! He had blonde hair he was pretty fast the white YFZ was moded. And the Special edition was stock
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 14, 2005, 09:14:06 AM
Yea better than you!
The kid was 13,14 and I think he had a brother, and Im not talking about Mcgrath Racing! He had blonde hair he was pretty fast the white YFZ was moded. And the Special edition was stock
Did you see this kid at sunshine
Yea!! A long time ago like 4 weeks ago :-\!
did th white yfz have like grey camo graphics??? ???
im not shure who your talking about. :-\
my dad wants me to race c class but i want to race b. ill see how fast the b riders are on thursday. ;)
Do you know if its going to be a quad night???
Never mind i just looked at the schedule and it is the last points night for quads :o......thats going to be a big race there will be at least 100 or more quads there :-\
so
Im just saying dont kill your self
Esspecialy on the holeshot
i know :o holeshots are crazy there.
do they check your kill switch ??? mine doesnt work well ::)
Ya they check it they wont even let you ride practices if it doenst actually kill your quad
then i will have to fix it. ;)
How do I install a kill switch?
http://bluetraxx.com/killswitch_install_new.htm
Does'nt Miami Moto sell them ??? I bought Scott googles from him
miami moto is no longer there. go to barneys.
That stinks! Whats a big deal about Kill switches? ??? They are a wast of money in my opinion... $70..I think!
Actually they are $35 at barneys?!?!?!
a waste of money. what a loser ??? quads dont tip over like dirtbikes. once you get a real quad that has a clucth you may notice it will keep rolling when you let out the clutch and throttle. the kill switch will cut the engine off.
Well... Ill keep that in mind! ;D Oh and I f
Quote from: raptor350 on November 16, 2005, 10:09:01 PM
a waste of money. what a loser ??? quads dont tip over like dirtbikes. once you get a real quad that has a clucth you may notice it will keep rolling when you let out the clutch and throttle. the kill switch will cut the engine off.
Yea that's true.. Im going to Sunshine Sun.& Wed.
Finally you are going to Sunsh. on a weds. and I think im not going >:(
GOOD LUCK ON RACES!!! ;D
they only race on saterdays.
I know that..... that why I said good luck! You will need it :Tp
Yea Good Luck!
Me and Raptor700R was there on Sunday! The track was ok.. the last one was the best!!
if any one wants to come out and challenge the maverick or jake come on out! good luck trying to keep up with jake and dont let me embarrass you on my little stock raptor 350! i have done it many times to many 400's and 450's!
:box.gif :Fp :Fp :Y
;D
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on November 22, 2005, 01:10:56 PM
if any one wants to come out and challenge the maverick or jake come on out! good luck trying to keep up with jake and dont let me embarrass you on my little stock raptor 350! i have done it many times to many 400's and 450's!
Ill challenge you (MOTOCROSS MAVERICK)
Hopefully my raptor dosent break this time...lol
you may beat him on the holeshot but trust me you dont want him behind you. ???
Ohh i got better on cornering so i dont know but are you guys going tomorow
yes. and he is fast. ;)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 22, 2005, 06:02:27 PM
yes. and he is fast. ;)
Ya he is
Hes really good but i hope i beat him so i can get my trophy and get my yfz yahooooooo
:Sp or :Tp j/p ;)
The last I would of had 1st but my tie rod bent
not if you where racing the "maverick". :P
im pretty sure i saw him at sunshine befor.
Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 22, 2005, 06:36:00 PM
not if you where racing the "maverick". :P
I was racing him
i had him untill my tie rod bent :(
im just messing with you. ;)
"WoodyRaptor" are you going to Sunshine WED? It looks like it's going to be a big quad turn-out..
you should come. 8)
I will.... 8) 8) I got a question Jake..
1. If you get their early can you ride or wait until 6pm?
2. I haven't been their for WED. for a long time Is their alot of Dirt Bikes and what's the wait time?
no you cant ride before 6. and they run it just like they do on sundays.
there wont be that many people there because of the mini o's.
see you there. ;)
Welcome "Maverick" I will probally see you on wed. again!
And YES he is D@m FAST! ;D
I WILL SEE YOU ALL THERE! MAYBE RIDING MAY BE NOT WAITING ON BRAKE LINE! :(
Finally you can see how slow my quad is!! And the reason I am getting a LT-R ;D
Everybody was there!! It was a Big quad turn-out!....Like 7 quads! Raptor700R was getting the Holeshots!. He finally cleared a table-top! :-[
It kind of S@cks whene you have a slow quad!
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 23, 2005, 10:27:04 PM
Everybody was there!! It was a Big quad turn-out!....Like 7 quads! Raptor700R was getting the Holeshots!. He finally cleared a table-top! :-[
It kind of S@cks whene you have a slow quad!
he wasnt getting no holeshots he would take off before the flagger even told him to go. ??? and plus my bike wasnt running right due to the cold weather (got to get me a fuel mixture screw) and i was the first to go in the corner.
and what was up with you leaving early.
there is no way he beat him in the holeshot! >:( jake and his bike culd beat him in a holeshot in reverse and jake doesnt even have reverse! jakes bike is 10X's faseter than his bike and i know i rode it before! :P
Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 23, 2005, 10:55:07 PM
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 23, 2005, 10:27:04 PM
Everybody was there!! It was a Big quad turn-out!....Like 7 quads! Raptor700R was getting the Holeshots!. He finally cleared a table-top! :-[
It kind of S@cks whene you have a slow quad!
he wasnt getting no holeshots he would take off before the flagger even told him to go. ??? and plus my bike wasnt running right due to the cold weather (got to get me a fuel mixture screw) and i was the first to go in the corner.
and what was up with you leaving early.
Well I really didn't have any holeshots I was afraid of having 2 really fast guys up my @ss but I finally cleared the huge Table-Top next to the woops.
My dad said it was too cold and we left...
Yea twice... that stunk I went early soo I would'nt lack behind :-[
Woody was there!!!
congrats partner on the table! keep up the good work! :ThumbsUp.gif pratice makes perfect!
I never been so high of the ground before and I think I over shot it a little and messed up on the landing. But how fast do you hit the jump? im running 3/4 throttle in 4th gear>?
my bike is really slow! :( i hae to hit it in 4th wide open!
why dont you use 5th on the table-tops?
there is no way to het it in 5th with the rough track and the table coming up and 5th would just bog down that close to the jump!
i hit it in 3rd.
ya your ridding a rocket ship!
Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 23, 2005, 11:20:50 PM
i hit it in 3rd.
What?? Are you almost ready to over rev yur engine?
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on November 23, 2005, 11:19:56 PM
there is no way to het it in 5th with the rough track and the table coming up and 5th would just bog down that close to the jump!
What happend when you flew of the track on that turn to the table?
uhhhhhh its a 450 ;)
and you overshot that turn also. ;D i was behind you. good job hitin that double when you land use your brakes. :P
i have no rear brake line on my bike! :'( i forgot i had no brakes in the back
I have one question how do you turn at 30 mph? Do you get in the ruts and let it steer yur quad threw the turn or what?
i use the ruts with out them i wouldnt be able to turn. lol
and on that jump im already leaning and my bike is already turned.
i dont use the ruts they turn my wheels and throw me off! i stay just inside the ruts!
Well you really can ride that YFZ of yours...I can't wait to really get over my fears and clear the table that has a big gap in it.
wait till you get wide you will love them.
i know! maybe you can help me with that you wnat to call canada! hahaha maybe mark will get my aarms to me faster if you talke to him jake hahaha! ;D
Yea I know I cant wait......Is sandmountain better than Sunshine mx and is it worth the drive?
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on November 23, 2005, 11:38:17 PM
i know! maybe you can help me with that you wnat to call canada! hahaha maybe mark will get my aarms to me faster if you talke to him jake hahaha! ;D
call him up and ask him where my a arms are eyyyyy. its been 2 months whats that aboot. :P
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 23, 2005, 11:38:57 PM
Yea I know I cant wait......Is sandmountain better than Sunshine mx and is it worth the drive?
10x better and its worth the drive.
the jumps are massive! if you want air go there thats where i do all my freesyle tricks! you can see them on the photo gallery under raptor 350 flyin high!
i dont know i called him till i am blue in the face! i am going try to contact him on friday!
good.
ok i am going to go and wash my bike now! brrrrrrr :O
Now it's like 12am...I'll wash mine 2morow O I forgot I left it at Honda250ex house I hope he doesnt ride..
D@mn......... that raptor700 huals @$$ ;D That thing is awsome floored it in every gear it was crazy you give it 1/2 throttle going 5 MPH that thing pulls up and it will come on top of you if you hold it!!! 1st, 2nd, 3rd gears kick @$$ you mash the gas in 3rd and still the front end comes up! ;D :o
Can you say FAST!! :o
Sandmountain is alot better than sunshine theres huge jumps and its like a 1 mile long track.
i agree 100%! ;D
can you ride on the flat track when your their on Sun.?
ya you can ride the flat track. but i dont know if there is a tt race this weekend? ???
no tt race this weekend.
Ya sandmountian is alot better than sunshine but that front straight is not to quad friendly....you have to have alot of ballls to do most the stuff on that straight!!!
nice i cant wait til sunday!!!!! 8)
if i get my bike fixed.
your bike will be fine all you need is an o ring! your getting one tommarrow! 8)
i was reading and on the 04's there is a problem with the water pump. has to do with bearings and shaft. there is an outer and inner o-ring i will try the outer first to see if it works.
Wasnt your yfz running fine wed???
no it was leaking coolant and was getting to hot.
and me and the maverick hit up bartow tonight. 8)
Sweet how was it
i loved that track it was the first track i went to with my rappy
it ws bad @$$ i like the track so much better now that they changed it! ;D
But i heard theres no more big jumps???
And i know you love jumping
not that big but long and fast. plus im really fast on that track. ::) i love the turns. ;)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 25, 2005, 12:26:59 AM
not that big but long and fast. plus im really fast on that track. ::) i love the turns. ;)
Ya well i think i like sandmountians turns better
i dont like hard packed tracks. but still love sandmountain. ;)
the jumps a nice! and the fast stright away with the tables are always fun. the triple they put in going into a turn is fun! >:D
Well Im really looking forward to going to Sandmountain on Sun. I like to ride the flat track and do some powerslides.
Hopefully they got some jumps that I can atleast clear withmy honda ::)
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 25, 2005, 10:08:02 AM
Hopefully they got some jumps that I can atleast clear withmy honda ::)
They have a little mini mx track that you could go on a actually beat some one lol ;D and theres a table there i think everyone could get air on
josh i hit the whole front strait away doubles the 2nd lap so someone like 53yfz450 should have no problem doing it i hope they keep it the way it is.
53yfz450 i saw you said you were leaking coolant i dont no if a 4 stroke quad is similar to a bike at all but i had the same problem a few months ago it was my head gasket and my radiator was going through like half a bottle of coolant each day so just though id tell you
no thats not the problem. thanks anyways.
i just got the gasket and o-ring.
can it be fixed befor tommarrow?
i dont know we are taking it down to tree.
get it together we got to go to dade! 8)
now you want to go.
i got a secret on how to add 3hp to the bike.
your bike or my bike? what is it?
pm ;)
Awwww come on jake dont be that way!!!
you cant tell me???
you must have a high compression piston in order for it to work. ;)
What..... run the quad on Alchoa! or 103 octane
were are pic>?! 8)
Who is that guy at Sunshine MX that was making Jokes and stuff. He is bald I think he has a 660 raptor I thought I saw him along time ago on Fourwheel Fridays
thats my dad. ;)
he no longer has the 660. he used to run four wheeler friday.
Yea I remember... he told me to get some gear once! why did he sell the 660!
to get the 450 ;)
soo thats his bike and the 350 is really yours
no thats his too. lol
I remember when that 350 was black it was fast
yup
I dont see him riding as much?
Retired right
can any one tell me where this track is located thanx ;D
yes he stopped ridding. because of me racing. ??? too much $$$
the track is located in pinellas. http://sunshinemotocross.com
on sunshine speedway property! on the other side of the drag strip!
JAKE YOUR DAD RODE A RAPTOR 660 WOW THATS AWSOME i never knew that
Quote from: TRAYWICK on November 25, 2005, 10:18:35 PM
can any one tell me where this track is located thanx ;D
SORRY I CANT
then dont post. ???
ya wats up with that? ???
I think he is trying to be like my Cousin! :P