Peepl who r pore spellurs need dis toole bare!!!!!
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=pro&cd=hppwebffxtool%3Aen_extra&url=http%3A//toolbar.google.com/firefox/&ei=drZSQ87uMs_0FZnM8Y8J
Rancher350kid, raptor700, o4250, rl400, mrsnightbreed. All of u n othurs need dis! Doe us all a favore pleeze.
Evin doe dis iznt skhool uall shood git dis 2day not tomower.
o stop mesing wit dem, dey cant help dat dey got kno edumcation ::) :P
besides im the one that spelled clutchbuster with a k >:D
EYE SPELS PREFECKTLY, PLUIS THAT DUSNT WERK WITH MAC OS X. A FEW SPALLIN ERRURS R O.K. U NO JUS WEN IT GETZ 2 B LIEK FIFTEEAN IN 1 POST IT GETZ ANOYOING. U PPL SHULD GET THAT 2DAY NOT TOMOWER. EVARY1!
this iz wut is haz on that tewlbbarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:
"(http://toolbar.google.com/firefox/common/spell.gif) SpallChuck, Checkeses UR spallin whenaver u tipe in wab furms"
PLUS LKM, THUS ISANT SKOOL!
rl.
edit: ficksed sum spellang errurs.
Honestly, it's a worthless post, they're not gonna listen.
O BTW HOWS IS THE 4000EX CUMMIN LMAKMARYKID I HERD YOU WERE ARE POWERDOER COATING YOUR FRAM IS IT REALLY GOOD LOOKING
Rapter700 neds halp bed!!!! :P
Quote from: honda250ex on October 16, 2005, 06:05:18 PM
Rapter700 neds halp bed!!!! :P
it got old after the fourth post. :-\
rl.
why does it matter how people spell as long as you can see what there trying to say.
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 16, 2005, 08:35:28 PM
why does it matter how people spell as long as you can see what there trying to say.
the funny thing is sometimes you can't.
rl.
HEY >:(
I spell perfectly fine! As a matter of fact bad spelling is a huge pet peeve of mine!!!!!!!!!!
( I just have a lot of typos....) "uneducated" pfffft >:(
BTW: Mrs. here...I forgot to log him out :-[
Kurdiss yoo gots tu moch thyme onn yore handz.U musts bee won of dem
uppity Radneckz four peein and morning aboutt spellin.
LMK I would like to personally nominate you for the Nobel peace prize for proper message forum use!!! Your efforts to encourage proper literacy and grammar is absolutely outstanding. I really appreciate your efforts as for this is not the first time that you have tried to get people to type/spell with some intelligence. Thank you very much and I owe you one when I see you on the next group ride!
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is tahtthe frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit bnieg a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, butthe wrod as a wlohe.
>
> amzanig huh?