I have a stock warrior and i want to start tricking it out. So let me see what you guys are doing to them. :)
here's my 96. I bought it used but the dude had totally rebuilt it before he had to sell it due to a back injury. His loss, my gain I guess, but it's down right now due to a bad stator but ATP is hooking me up with a new one at a heck of a good price.
[attachment deleted by admin]
try http://yfm350central.com ;)
(http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/thedan954/_l_l__0001.jpg)
heres my 04 rappy
Juggalo SWEET lookin Warrior!!!
Warriors not Rapters!
Quote from: Honda250ex on October 17, 2005, 02:56:00 PM
Warriors not Rapters!
first of all learn how to spell RAPTOR and second of all its the same thing but with different plastic. he wants to mod his warrior so that means a arms shocks that kind of stuff.
Nice Warrior.