There's going to be some big changes 8)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/a87f15e87d.jpg)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/7d470b759a.jpg)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/5f40a85481.jpg)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/bb4f920c13.jpg)
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/16b9262bc3.jpg)
Awsome looks like you did alot of work.
it looks like my 450 isnt the only one in peices. ???
dang....... jack whats up with the quad? did you get your front end yet? ::)
You'll see soon ;)
i guess jack isn't going riding this weekend ,or the next , or the next . lol ;D ;)
Give me two or three weeks, I work fast :P
i sense some gussets, powder coating, and maybe some motor work :dunno.gif
I think you sense correct dreth 8) There's more than what you listed though ;)
Quote from: dreth on October 14, 2005, 08:06:12 PM
i sense some gussets, powder coating, and maybe some motor work :dunno.gif
Motor? What motor? I haven't seen any motor!(http://bestsmileys.com/paranoid/3.gif)
(http://bestsmileys.com/mouthzippedshut/4.gif)
:D Have fun with it 8)
mrs. nightbreed, i can see what your saying..............motor, what motor.....................it is a yamaha ha ha ha so it is like non exsistant ;)
just messin with ya Jack ;)
Don't mess with Yamaha, they have the snap! ;)
My frame should be done by the end of the week, and should be a rolling chassis by the weekend. I renewed my sparks pipe today, huge improvement from what it used to look like!
(http://www.freeimagehosting.info/uploads/8d2a62743f.jpg)
Shibby O0
I like the pipe!! ;D
Off to the shop!! I need to ride ahhhh!!!!! Who wants to give me a loaner bike till mines done ;)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/exmx54/framenshiz.jpg)
At least I'm making a little progress 8)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/exmx54/OMF007.jpg)
(http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b85/exmx54/OMF006.jpg)
Nice Wheels! :o :o :o
thats so sweet make sure to take pics when your odne 8) :P
Quote from: o4250 on November 01, 2005, 02:50:18 PM
thats so sweet make sure to take pics when your odne 8) :P
yeah piks wuld b so cool, photogallert is my fav part of this site