ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: kawGIRL on October 14, 2005, 11:48:48 AM

Title: Coor Light Ice Swipe
Post by: kawGIRL on October 14, 2005, 11:48:48 AM
Click here (http://www.coorslight.com/iceswipe/)
Title: Re: Coor Light Ice Swipe
Post by: wilburz on October 14, 2005, 12:07:33 PM
Thanks. I have to change my underwear now.  ;D
Title: Re: Coor Light Ice Swipe
Post by: gery350 on October 14, 2005, 01:03:06 PM
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMN!!!!!
Title: Re: Coor Light Ice Swipe
Post by: 05greengriz on October 14, 2005, 01:53:02 PM
You got me
Title: Re: Coor Light Ice Swipe
Post by: Chuck_Norris on October 14, 2005, 04:13:23 PM
DAG NABIT!! I spilled my ........































Mountain Dew
Title: Re: Coor Light Ice Swipe
Post by: Qdawg76 on October 14, 2005, 05:04:00 PM
Got me :)
Title: Re: Coor Light Ice Swipe
Post by: jbbj220 on October 14, 2005, 05:10:56 PM
I now have brown spots in my shorts.
Title: Re: Coor Light Ice Swipe
Post by: shulco on October 14, 2005, 05:31:04 PM
I'm wearing mycoors now
Title: Re: Coor Light Ice Swipe
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 14, 2005, 10:55:40 PM
OOOOOHHHHH yea, but why did they use that picture of Ricky??
Title: Re: Coor Light Ice Swipe
Post by: big-daddy on October 15, 2005, 08:12:58 AM
because I,m a pretty boy... LAMO..
Title: Re: Coor Light Ice Swipe
Post by: rappy350 on October 15, 2005, 03:41:28 PM
holy crap I spille my double scotch on the rocks I hate coors