How many of yall are from the Jax area? I'm in Fleming Island...... where some good places to ride even if I have to drive a lil?
There are about a dozen or so of us in the area. Within about an hour of Jax you have Rodman, Alapaha River bed, Osceola, and if your into MX you have Waldo, Pax Trax, Hard Rock and Bostwick the later 2 also have GNCC style woods courses.
Yep,I'm from OP myself,close to OP High,but most of the people on here ride ATV's,me,I'm on a dirt bike,just more fun to me.So I feel like a lost puppy most of the time,but thats ok,I don't mind,as long as you ATVers don't.
Quote from: adeese660 on October 15, 2005, 12:46:04 AM
Yep,I'm from OP myself,close to OP High,but most of the people on here ride ATV's,me,I'm on a dirt bike,just more fun to me.So I feel like a lost puppy most of the time,but thats ok,I don't mind,as long as you ATVers don't.
Make sure you wear your puppy tags stamped atvflorida.com so we know your atv friendly :D
I'm defenitly ATVfriendly,do the atv folk and the mx folk treat each other different,I look at it like this,we are all there to have a good time,so........lets have a good time.
Quote from: RACEKING33 on October 14, 2005, 02:38:18 AM
How many of yall are from the Jax area? I'm in Fleming Island...... where some good places to ride even if I have to drive a lil?
Im in middleburg.Like hollywood stated I ride a bunch of little spots. I have some family that ride dirt bikes and my buds family all ride dirt bikes. Mainly ride ocala or dirt farm.
Yea,I'm going to ride to Ocala Sunday around 10 or so in the am,so mabe I'll run into some of you people,I'll be on an 06 Suzuki RM250.
looking for a place near jacksonville, st. marys, kingsland to ride sunday the 23rd. i love good tril riding but im up for anywhere that dont cost me money to ride. please help as me and a freind will be meeting somewhere to go riding for the day and then return home. i live in orlando and hes in bufort south carolina ao not fimilar with the area. please mention city and zip so i can map any place mentioned thanks
darickb@c-p.com (work email only use during business hours)
brokaw52@cfl.rr.com (home any time)
Quote from: Hollywood on October 14, 2005, 12:09:12 PM
There are about a dozen or so of us in the area. Within about an hour of Jax you have Rodman, Alapaha River bed, Osceola, and if your into MX you have Waldo, Pax Trax, Hard Rock and Bostwick the later 2 also have GNCC style woods courses.
you could go to hillard mud bog
Hollywood, you cannot ride at the alapaha river bed any more.
Where is Hilliard mud bog at.
I would like to ride at Dirt Farm , I checked out the website and it looks like a cool spot .Might plan a weekend trip in April
hillard mudbog is is in callahan on us 1 i plan on going to the dirt farm this weekend so i will keep you up to date and let yall know how it is
i could show you a place up in ga called dirt farm and we have a place in folkston too we could ride
Quote from: WickedBanshee on February 02, 2006, 06:56:22 AM
I would like to ride at Dirt Farm , I checked out the website and it looks like a cool spot .Might plan a weekend trip in April
What is their web address?
Quote from: Paul_S on February 03, 2006, 03:06:39 AM
Quote from: WickedBanshee on February 02, 2006, 06:56:22 AM
I would like to ride at Dirt Farm , I checked out the website and it looks like a cool spot .Might plan a weekend trip in April
What is their web address?
http://www.powersportz.com/Dirtfarm.htm
For those of you close to Jacksonville, please check out our local off road club(River City Dirt Riders) that is a part of the Florida Trail Riders organization. We do have a private/ member exclusive 70 acre land lease that is available 365 days a year to our members. Members only are allowed to use this land. Meaning you will not be allowed to bring 5 of your friends to ride. You MUST be a member of our club to use this lease. If you would like to learn more about our great family of friends that like to ride quads and bikes, please check out our club website WWW.RCDR.ORG and also check out the www.floridatrailriders.org if you are interested in racing.
You can also contact me one on one if you wish. My phone number is posted on the River City Dirt Riders member page.
Scott West
Quote from: WickedBanshee on February 03, 2006, 07:08:41 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on February 03, 2006, 03:06:39 AM
Quote from: WickedBanshee on February 02, 2006, 06:56:22 AM
I would like to ride at Dirt Farm , I checked out the website and it looks like a cool spot .Might plan a weekend trip in April
What is their web address?
http://www.powersportz.com/Dirtfarm.htm
Thanks