HEY I HAVE AN 05 400EX NOW AND IM TRADIN IT IN TONIGHT FOR A 2005 FOREMAN. ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD PLACES TO GET TIRES AND A WINCH?
Welcome to the dark side!!! Or better yet, I see you came to your senses!
Just kidding, of course!
Check out Rocky Mountain ATV. Huge selection. Or use Froogle and type in what you want. There's a place in St. Pete that Susieblazer got a really good deal on tires at. Susie?
Welcome to the site, by the way.
HEY THANKS. I WILL CHECK IT OUT NOW.
Quote from: PLAYBOY_400 on October 13, 2005, 06:29:55 PM
HEY I HAVE AN 05 400EX NOW AND IM TRADIN IT IN TONIGHT FOR A 2005 FOREMAN. ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD PLACES TO GET TIRES AND A WINCH?
I just ordered ITP 586 for my 03 Prairie 650 http://www.lesteratv.com/servlet/StoreFronthttp://search.ebay.com/kawasaki-prairie , this was a good plase for winches.
HEY THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS BUT ITS A NO GO. THEY TRIED TO GIVE ME 3500 FOR MY TRADE IN WHICH IS A 2005 400EX I JUST BOUGHT FROM THEM IN FEBRUARY. THEY SUCK SOMETIMES. GUESS THAT WILL BE THAT LAST TIME I GOT TO RICK CASE. THEY HOOKED ME UP TWICE BEFORE BUT NOW THEY JUST SUCK. OH WELL. ANYONE WANT TO BUY AN 05 400EX? BRAND NEW RAZR TIRES, STAGE ONE JET KIT, REV BOX. NEVER BEEN ROLLED. LET ME KNOW. LATER.
Playboy-
Put it in the Classified section with photos. You never know.
How much was the Foreman?