i'm going on an interview to be a cart getter. 8.50 an hour. :ThumbsUp.gif
Michael
Good luck with it.
good luck on the interview
You have to interview for that job j/k
You gotta start somewhere, Good Luck :ThumbsUp.gif
Good luck kid.
8.50 an hour at your age.
thats awesome. i'm sure it beats publix.
not bad as a starting wage for sure.
I'd love an employee discount.
Id@
8.50 to get carts! SWEET :) I've been working for 4 years and still dont make much more than that... awesome job :)
I got payed $100 a day to cut lawn's. 8:00am to 6:00pm
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on October 13, 2005, 03:32:05 PM
I got payed $100 a day to cut lawn's. 8:00am to 6:00pm
thats not bad at all! :o
rl.
That's great hope you get the job. My cousin works at Sams Club he likes it and he says the pay is good after a year of working their.
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on October 13, 2005, 03:32:05 PM
I got payed $100 a day to cut lawn's. 8:00am to 6:00pm
not fair. everyone around here is so rich they dont trust kids with cutting lawns.
Dont be suprised if you dont get it because of your age. 18 is usually the age for Sams or Wal-mart. I know because I have tryed.
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on October 13, 2005, 03:32:05 PM
I got payed $100 a day to cut lawn's. 8:00am to 6:00pm
you mean you where being baby sat from 8 to 6 and your mommy gave you 100 dollars for being a good boy :'(