How good it feels to see this everyday!!! ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Looking good, keep up the stellar work. 8)
There's that happy baby. You're not proud are ya Scott?
It is amazing the change in him with prayer. I could never thank you all enough!!!
One day @ RR Colton will cook dinner for all ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
YES I CAN! IT IS GREAT THEN AND WHEN LIL MAN COMES AND GIVES ME A HUG FOR GOODMORNING THEN SAY'S "I LOVE YOU/BEST FRIENDS FOREVER", IT GETS BETTERS EVERY DAY. YOU ARE BLESSED! KEEPS ME GOING. MINE'S 5 NOW YOU GOT SOOOO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO.
:Clap.gif
BEST OF LUCK!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 12, 2005, 08:17:34 PM
It is amazing the change in him with prayer. I could never thank you all enough!!!
One day @ RR Colton will cook dinner for all ;D
Look at the eyes of the baby on the jar label, passing something hot. ;D
It sure is good to see that smile, thanks. Something tells me you are much happier now, that's good, I'm sure mom is to.
How wonderful for you. May your blessings continue.
The thought of never seeing that again was the hardest to imagine!!!
We are sooooo blessed with our angel, the thought of loss makes you charish more what you thought you already loved more than anything already!! We should all take 5 mins to thank God every day and tell our family how happy they make us every day, without fail, no exceptions. :-*
What a beautiful child! What a wonderful thing it is to see your happiness!Yes, you are blessed. That made my day!
Man that is awesome to see him smiling that big. Just something about a baby's smile that can make your whole day seem wonderful no matter what happens.
Doesn't look like anything fazes him :) Great Pic ;)
I am VERY Blessed to have her to snuggle :Hug.gif except she's in Tampa :'(
My niece Katelyn.....
Hey Sport66 she will be 5 next week ;)
(http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8756/katelyn5yrs29nx.jpg)
Quote from: kawGIRL on October 13, 2005, 12:12:28 AM
I am VERY Blessed to have her to snuggle :Hug.gif except she's in Tampa :'(
My niece Katelyn.....
Hey Sport66 she will be 5 next week ;)
(http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8756/katelyn5yrs29nx.jpg)
Colton likes older girls ;)
man Colton looks just like me! That boys a stud already and doesnt even know it yet ;) ;) how amazing is God?
glad to see him smiling, God is Good
My little one is 6 years old today, and yes I can imagine.
you are blessed.
Id@
Swampdonkey we are so happy for you! He's such an angel....God bless your whole family.
Kawgirl.....she's is so beautiful......she's gonna turn some serious heads when she gets older!
Stump66.....he's a looker too.......adorable!
D@mn - we make cute kids on this site! LOL ;)
It is so GREAT to see Colton smile like that! I am SO happy for you all. The power of prayer is something isnt it.
Here is a picture of my baby happily sportin her new pink riding gear. I guess she really isnt a baby she will be 20 soon ! HAHAHAHA
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 12, 2005, 07:35:57 PM
How good it feels to see this everyday!!! ;D
Yes it does! And that's because so many are praying for him, including my 5 year-old son Brandon. Every night that boy does. Lookin' good there Colton!
Quote from: lil_Mrs._Honda1 on October 13, 2005, 10:54:40 AM
It is so GREAT to see Colton smile like that! I am SO happy for you all. The power of prayer is something isnt it.
Here is a picture of my baby happily sportin her new pink riding gear. I guess she really isnt a baby she will be 20 soon ! HAHAHAHA
Tiffs my baby deanna! ;D Haha damn shes lookin good.
Swamp_Donkey!!!! Bro im so happy for you and i know you are plenty grateful and thanks lord everyday! Dreth i think colton is in need of a shirt brother!
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on October 13, 2005, 06:04:42 PM
Quote from: lil_Mrs._Honda1 on October 13, 2005, 10:54:40 AM
It is so GREAT to see Colton smile like that! I am SO happy for you all. The power of prayer is something isnt it.
Here is a picture of my baby happily sportin her new pink riding gear. I guess she really isnt a baby she will be 20 soon ! HAHAHAHA
Tiffs my baby deanna! ;D Haha d**n shes lookin good.
Swamp_Donkey!!!! Bro im so happy for you and i know you are plenty grateful and thanks lord everyday! Dreth i think colton is in need of a shirt brother!
you got Curtis ;) i cant think of a more deserving little man ;D
That made me tear up. I am so happy for you and your family Swamp, may God bless you and your family!!!