mon ;)
Id@
:D Dont you be pointing Fingers.....lol
Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 12, 2005, 07:52:34 AM
mon ;)
Id@
Are you telling us that your girlfriend is expecting and you have no idea how this happened? ;D
:dunno.gif
Will the real Durhamtown story ever come out ;D ;D
UH-OH >:D This must be good!
Someone please tell me there was a camera present at least!
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on October 12, 2005, 08:28:06 AM
:D Dont you be pointing Fingers.....lol
I can point fingers all I want,,,,,at least I cut my fingernails short 2:L
Id@
Lord, I hope there was no cameras.LOL Can you at least give me a kiss? I feel cheap! :-*
so there is more to what happened behind the wall at Daytona, I knew it!!! ;)
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on October 12, 2005, 10:21:02 AM
Lord, I hope there was no cameras.LOL Can you at least give me a kiss? I feel cheap! :-*
if there were, I don't think anyone could hold it steady enough to take a decent picture :-*
Id@
I do recall alot of nervous twitching.....but I still wanted a :-*
what happend at durhamtown stays at durhamtown ;) AS FOR THE WALL :Fp
Quote from: dreth on October 12, 2005, 02:26:44 PM
what happend at durhamtown stays at durhamtown ;) AS FOR THE WALL :Fp
I didn't name any names, I didn't tell any stories,,,,,,this is just the fun of it.
in fact the MilkMan comment was not meant for anyone who has posted yet 8)
Id@
Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? Where are youuuuuuuu...................MIlKMAN come on and get you some..................... LOL
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on October 12, 2005, 07:33:59 PM
Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?
god thats like what, 6 years old? d**n thats an old song. doesnt seem that long ago.
rl.