I was wondering if any body watches "ATV SPORT" on ch. 70 on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2:30 and 5:30 I think that show Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: honda250ex on October 11, 2005, 08:13:36 PM
I was wondering if any body watches "ATV SPORT" on ch. 70 on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2:30 and 5:30 I think that show Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!
i watch it, but its on channel 606 for me :P
999 channels and only one atv show lol
i wish i had sumthin other than cable
yea i watch it when ever i see it on but thanks to u now i know the times so ill watch it alot more..
but yea i like it its pretty kool.
except for the stupid 4x4 test things cus they never do anything kool but the muddin pics and racing part yay..
i watched all 12 episodes.
its on tuesdays at 5:00 and saterdays at 2:30 ;)
Could i get that on regular cable. What chanel would it be for Tampa?
its oln tv. :-\
was it on today, i looked at 5 and i saw some fishing show on :'(
sweet i watch that chanel all the time, hunting, i love watching it
yes it was on today.
i do whenever i can. i only watch it at my dads house and im only up there every other weekend, so its only lucky if i ever get to see it . :(
I saw it yesterday it was about the TRX450R and some COOL TRAILS.
its on oln net work. you should have posted this in off topic.
I never new that!!!!!!!!!
Yea I watch it all the time. It an awsome show.