WE should plan a rodman 7.Don't you guys think so
sounds good to me. And another eurika ride. :)
both sounds GREAT to me!! lets do it!! lol ;) ;D
y dont u just plan rodman 6 instead of skipping 6?
ok, but on two conditions, it has to be AFTER my report card comes out, and you guys have to convince my dad lol
I can go if the ride is planned for DURING winter break, spring break, 4 day weekend, etc. That way more kids (in school) can make it to the ride. I like 6 hours away, I need time to get there and come back. ???
It all sounds good to me :ThumbsUp.gif
NOT BAD OF AN IDEA! ;D
im with toomey. we need more time- guess what movie thats from lol
well its been like a month since this thread was started..........................any news???? :)
im up for the next ride ill brign my 300ex tho cuz of that gay no mud rule in ocala
I've seen the Video of the Rodman Ride 5 looks awsome. Where you guys riding?
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 16, 2005, 06:06:32 AM
I've seen the Video of the Rodman Ride 5 looks awsome. Where you guys riding?
awnsered your own question. what grade are you in raptor? cant be very high.
I think he just lied on his age because he sounds like a 6 year old
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 16, 2005, 06:06:32 AM
I've seen the Video of the Rodman Ride 5 looks awsome. Where you guys riding?
at the mountians thats right behind the dock of your vacation house in europe. im sure the private jet could take all of us.
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on November 16, 2005, 07:04:41 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 16, 2005, 06:06:32 AM
I've seen the Video of the Rodman Ride 5 looks awsome. Where you guys riding?
at the mountians thats right behind the dock of your vacation house in europe. im sure the private jet could take all of us.
woohhoo im there!! ;D ;)
I think somebody should ask Ida man about planning another rodman ride because we stay for 2 days and where we stay is his cabin so it's mostly up to him