ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: FTR44CRep on October 11, 2005, 08:50:27 PM

Title: seminole practice
Post by: FTR44CRep on October 11, 2005, 08:50:27 PM
Anybody want to practice at Seminole this sunday?  The woods loop is open.
Title: Re: seminole practice
Post by: svtbolt04 on October 11, 2005, 10:41:48 PM
NICE! I may have to call some of my racing friends and see if they want to head out.
Title: Re: seminole practice
Post by: FTR44CRep on October 11, 2005, 11:42:08 PM
Cool, let me know.
Title: Re: seminole practice
Post by: svtbolt04 on October 11, 2005, 11:53:06 PM
Ok, I am down for going. What day? What time?
Title: Re: seminole practice
Post by: FTR44CRep on October 12, 2005, 12:36:45 PM
i'LL be there sunday morning 9 am.  I have a black F150 with a white trailer and a black Honda 450R #44.
See you there,
Mike
Title: Re: seminole practice
Post by: FTR44CRep on October 13, 2005, 05:24:34 PM
Anyone else coming?
Title: Re: seminole practice
Post by: Albright335 on October 13, 2005, 05:59:56 PM
Phil and I will most likely be there on Saturday...we are about 90% sure...anyone else going on Saturday??

Jen
Title: Re: seminole practice
Post by: LTR450 994 on October 14, 2005, 02:02:44 AM
I was there today for a few hours and i got say riding there on Thurdays is the best, not to much traffic and much cooler weather as the sun is going down
Title: Re: seminole practice
Post by: svtbolt04 on October 14, 2005, 03:15:24 AM
Me and a few other riders will be there on sunday.
Title: Re: seminole practice
Post by: FTR44CRep on October 14, 2005, 10:17:50 AM
Cool, look for me  #44
Title: Re: seminole practice
Post by: PLEDGER#76 on October 16, 2005, 02:33:36 AM
look for me too, I put the blue one back together and need the practice!!!!!
Title: Re: seminole practice
Post by: svtbolt04 on October 16, 2005, 06:40:03 PM
just got back... I think I was the only quad on the woods loop.. How many miles was that? seemed REALLY short
Title: Re: seminole practice
Post by: FTR44CRep on October 17, 2005, 11:24:49 AM
Couldn't have been very long, just 10 minute laps.
Title: Re: seminole practice
Post by: svtbolt04 on October 17, 2005, 11:43:09 AM
I poped a tire... Looks like some holeshots are on their way  8)
Title: Re: seminole practice
Post by: Albright335 on October 17, 2005, 11:52:53 AM
Phil and I rode on Saturday...I believe the course is approx 4 miles...

It is a good practice loop though...rough...choppy...we had a good time  ;)

Jen