there will be a race starting about 7 pm on October 22nd. we need to get as many quads as possible come on out and join us. flat track tires only . no knobbies.
Is the race going to be at LCS race track where they hold the Stock Car Races?
yes it is
We'll be there. You want to meet up in Wildwood?
I will be coming a different direction but I will see if doug and dad want to meeeet you there.
Whats this track like ? Anything like dade city or bigger ?
3/8 of a mile which means it is 3 times the size of dade city so you in or are you scared how about gasgasman
Is that the same weekend that sand mt. starts ?
I have been to this track. I ask one time before about running a quad class but never got an answer. Cool ltz that you got them to let quads run.
Well this a a full out Stock Car track that is wide, high banked, and it got a lot of grip. From what I saw of the track you will be running top speed around this place on your quad if your set up is right. 65+ mph easy.
I have a place about 15min from this track. Too bad its a 4 1/2 hr drive to get there.
I might show up. I will let yall know. :dunno.gif
I'll be there!
stop being a wimp :'("1fast250r" i guess thats just a catchy name.
Quote from: 535banshee on October 12, 2005, 04:57:09 PM
stop being a wimp :'("1fast250r" i guess thats just a catchy name.
Jeff,
When did you get a job @ Hooters? lol
Some people can go fast and some people can go fast and turn too 535cottagecheeze :o
so when are you going to get a real bike so you to can go fast. dont worry i can show you how to handle a twin
My quad can go fast ;D Lets race! I will race you best out of 5
1st Drag Race
2nd MX Race
3rd Woods Race
4th Flat Track
5th Race to Hooters
Hey..... 1 out of 5 aint bad for your Banshee ;)
Hey fastltz,
Can you post some directions or the track web address (if they have one)?
I will get some directions for you.
From I-75 exit 414, go north on us 41 approximately 8 miles turn right on cr113b ( se racetrack lane ) and the track will be on the right in about a 1/2 mile. these directions came off of the website had to go though google to find it.
What about my question ? :dunno.gif
yes it is quad
Thanks Gary. Would like to try it out sometime but will be at sand mt. that weekend.
1fast250r,
1st = real man racing
2nd = pu$$y racing
3rd = pu$$y racing
4th = pu$$y racing
5th = can you say hemi
Here's a link to view directions to the track from I-75...
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=SE+Racetrack+Lane,+Lake+City,+FL&spn=0.022427,0.041381&hl=en
Hey fastltz2,
Somebody told me there is a flattrack series for bikes and quads that starts in March at the Daytona Municipal Stadium sanctioned by the AMA. On the AMA website I saw where this year there was a 4 race series for quads that started in Daytona earlier this year then two events in Ocala and the last was at Bithlo. Has anyone or have you heard anything about any of this?
surely we would have our butts wipped all over that track racing with those boys...!
just you on that little ol 250/// no I have not heard of this try to find out more info and let us know.
shut it! ;)
hey remmey I have talked to most of our guys it looks like we are going to have 5 in our group, 3 or 4 out of naples are you still in rimmey, if so look forward to racing with you.
So far so good. Just gotta get some flat track tires - still have stock knobbies.
yep you got to have those they will not let you run if you dont
So far I only got my self and Rob. Rick cant make it. I'm working on one more and will know by Tuesday. Flat Trackers are dieing down south. Tracks are few and far apart. Lets get something in Tampa (East Bay) ;)
Lets hit a place after the race for some grub. :T
we might can do that we always eat after a race but we were thinking about bringing a grill cooking some there and watching the cars. we will have to see what everyone wants to do
that sounds good to.
why cant rick make it
he is probaly scared we done put it on him one time that was all he could take
Ya'll decide where we are eating, at the track or out somewhere so I know what to bring or not. What time can we arrive to do a little testing? What time is green flag for us?
Well this freakin Hurricane better go away and not head here like they are talking. WTF. Every time its time to go racing around here it another storm.
I understand matt let us knnow if you going to try to make it or not
Is this a one time thing or is there gonna be some more in the future? Lake City is like right down the road from me (45min) but I dont have anything to race there this weekend... I've been wanting to build a flat track trike and if they will be allowing quads/trikes to race there in the future I'll definetly be in.
this is suppose to be the 2nd and 4th sat of every month but I will get more news on it sat nigh t
Bump....
I'm Still heading up there for this race.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Anyone call the track to see if they are still running?
I haven't heard anything either way but I don't think the storm would affect Lake City like it is projected for the more southern parts of FL. If it stays on course I imagine Sandmountain would get rained out or be really wet again like last year so for those guys it will really suck. :'(
ok I talked to the guy and he said that they are going to tryto race so he told me to call him on sat and he will let me know more I will gilet you know as soon as I get the info from him. it is 25 dollars for racers and 10 for spectators
Is this first event a free deal for us kinda like a meet and greet? Or is it an official race with heats and a main?
this is a race so I can smoke a man that likes to go slow left turns suppose to have heat races and a main dont know about power hookups for you he was not sure he said there is water there but was not sure on power
Hey! you guys dont worry thay yellow turd fastltz has, it coulnt pass itself!
:box.gif :box.gif :box.gif :box.gif :box.gif :box.gif :box.gif :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :M :R
Hey Gary,
I don't have Doug's number. If you read this in time let him know Chris and I will be at practice tonight in case he wants to come out.
Thanks!
Do you have a good source?
Link----------->http://www.karnac.net/lakecity/index.html
I just called the track and they said they are closed for this season and wont re-open till Januray
I dont know Matt I will call the guy tom who did you talk to so I can find out who he is and get it straight
Lake City Speedway
SE Racetrack Lane
Lake City, FL 32025
386-754-8800
If Lake City is indeed closed this weekend then lucky for you fastltz! Since you like smoke I was thinking of running extra rich so you could smell my twin smoke while I lead you around those high banks! :box.gif :W Come get sum!!!
Some of us went to Dade City practice last night, I haven't been on a Thursday in months. There are probably 10 quads there to practice but only two actually race on Saturdays. Maybe we should have DC race on Thursdays then there'd be a huge turnout! Two guys flipped in separate deals...pretty bizarre...more crashes on practice night than on race night...go figure.
its about time you got on here 1/2 !!!! keep all these "wannabees'" on there toes ~!!!! GIT IT RAG .......... 8)
ok guys the race is canceled for sure I called the guy you little girls dang sure got lucky
Well now then are you gonna bring yo lucky self toDade City then? What about the rest of your crew? Round em up!
yes I think they are going totry to go not me
Oh come on now! DC has a beginner class that would be about your speed unless of course you be scared!!! ;D ;D ;D
Wow Gary !! :o You gonna take that ? :tsktsk.gif
he will take it... and like it!!! ;D
Dang ! And here I thought Tim , not Chris was Garys daddy ! :o :R :tsktsk.gif
when I get done kickin all thier a$$ they all will call me daddy
Gittem Gary ! :box.gif I wouldnt worry bout Chris. He cant finish a race anyway. :o :L
at least i show up..... unlike you... :P
Im sorry Mr. Ware sir. I was only kidding. :( Will you still be my friend ? :Hug.gif
I guess so... but watch your step mister !! 8)
Ouch ! Becareful there Gary , Mr. Ware might get mad and poop himself. :o :L :M
Haha E-z Ladies,Dont get them thongs in a bunch ;)
Since this track kinda fell though I am working on another it is at the putnam county speedway I got to call the man next week and talk to him more about it. he said he didnt know if he would be able to do it or not but we will know more next week this track is about 5 miles out side of Palatka on 17
Quote from: fastltz2 on October 24, 2005, 03:40:43 PM
Since this track kinda fell though I am working on another it is at the putnam county speedway I got to call the man next week and talk to him more about it. he said he didnt know if he would be able to do it or not but we will know more next week this track is about 5 miles out side of Palatka on 17
that would be good! get on it!!
You da man, make it happen!