Im really lookin on parts for my Raptor but I need some quick. I was wanting to know hows the GYT-R pipe? If it isn't a good pipe what else? Curtis Sparks?
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 11, 2005, 01:09:39 AM
Im really lookin on parts for my Raptor but I need some quick. I was wanting to know hows the GYT-R pipe? If it isn't a good pipe what else? Curtis Sparks?
get the curtis sparks you wont be disapointed. ;)
Pulse Charger, thats the way to go, gives you like 7 horses and I think is the best pipe.
curtis spakrs are some really good pipe's i think..
if i was u i would try curtis sparks, hmf, lrd.
idk about u but i love it when quads have a nice deep pop to them and those r the best pipes for it.
Im really looking into Curtis Sparks but how much HP does it give me(about)?
And what is the db? Im guesing 96 db or higher?
Get Pulse charger it gives you 105db that thing is loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do not get the pule charger its not really an mx pipe. the sparks will probabbly give you the most power like it does on all other machines. its 106 or 110 db. i cant remember all i know is that its loud. ;D
I really like to get the Curtis Sparks but im not sure when they
are going to come out for the '06 Raptors.
Still cant believe you got a 700 for MX...
call (661) 872-4343
Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 17, 2005, 08:01:59 PM
Still cant believe you got a 700 for MX...
Well I really did'nt buy it for MX I bought it cuz it's has a bigger, better engine than the YFZ. Im might be wrong but that's my opinion. But the YFZ is a great quad don't get me wrong but I always wanted a Raptor.
Thanks Raptor350 for the Phone Number!...Your awsome. 8)
http://www.ctracing.com/raptor_700.htm
Wow that's alot of HP! Im really going to look into it. But how much???
Quote from: 02_Super_Tacoma on October 26, 2005, 07:05:25 PM
http://www.ctracing.com/raptor_700.htm
These guys build great bikes!!!!
I'll check em' out.