going to break it in this weekend. heres is my son wanting to ride it
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nice Bike, Congrats.
Savor the pic now, it won't or shouldn't stay that clean for long ;D.
Nice lookin bike.
Quote from: 05greengriz on October 10, 2005, 03:35:20 PM
Savor the pic now, it won't or shouldn't stay that clean for long ;D.
Nice lookin bike.
What he said
damn thats a nice bike. if i were to get a 4x4 i wouldnt mind it lookin like that.
Grizzly's ROCK
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!! :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif
I want one!!!!! :'(
congrats, Looks great.
thats a mean lookin machine ;D
one of the best looking ute's IMO
Nice quad have fun with it.
Great looking 4X4
Looks like it's ready to eat some mud. Very nice.
Nice 4x4 don't get off of it in the woods to take a leak you might not find it. It will blend in with the woods.
man that is nice. It looks great with that camo.
LOOKS GREAT. THE GRIZZ IS MY FAVORITE 4X4
If you do any deep water riding i'd suggest putting a couple of snorkels on it. Then you can have a submarine also ;)
Two of my buddies have 660s with three snorkels on them and I tell ya what I have yet to see them be stopped. They pull out mini buggies, small tucks. I've seen the bike disapear for a good 8 seconds under the water and come out running just fine on the other side. That things is a beast man enjoy it.