Here is a photo of Kat1333 and her husband, Augie. Kat is in the background, Augie the foreground.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Gosh, the cell phone got more hits than this entry. HUMMMMMMMM!!!
nice matching bikes. ;D
Thanks Kurt for pointing out and clarifying that my husband is in the front and I, the female, is in the back. You can tell who has the bigger bike though. LOL jk. He is on my bike and I am on my son, Aaron's bike. Thanks for looking Gery. Someone cares.
QuoteYou can tell who has the bigger bike though.
Kat-
You can tell who has the bigger................................
BIKE.
;) Oh, I get it... ;)
Hey, as long as she's gettin' it done and riding that's all that matters.
i guess i'm missing it. they look the same to me
;D
Where were you riding? Noticed all the locations under your name.
Quote from: renmus on October 10, 2005, 06:22:10 PM
Where were you riding? Noticed all the locations under your name.
Ocala Nat'l Forest, Seed Orchard.
Thanks QT for the acknowledgement. I am getting the riding done. I can't wait for the ladies ride in October of 2007 in Bejing, China. I am preparing for that ride each weekend. :)
Seed Orchard is awesome. There were a lot of berms and whoops. ;)
I love the berms and whoops, they give character to the flat track... It is like having airplane fuel in your tank, like chocolate syrup on your icecream, like Christmas bonus in July.... Besides I can practice my wheelies and jumping on the whoops and the spinouts off the berms. 8)
I wish I had that bike!!!!!!!!!