I am wondering if anyone knows what one is better, Highlifter, or Extreme.
Anyone know ?
Found this so far to be the best price, $319 delivered. Anyone know of a better price?
http://store.wspisp.net/xopco/Detail.bok?no=15
Moose-
That looks pretty straightforward. I'd go for it. Price is good, too.
How close are you to Trenton? I'd help you do it. I love working on brakes. I know, I am strange!
Not sure if I'm going to do this just yet. I opened up both front brakes and cleaned them. No rust at all, so put back together, haven't tested it yet, we'll see. Brakes all looked good though.
Let this be a lesson for all hondas that go in mud and water, front brakes.
Opened up both front brakes and cleaned, couldn't find anything wrong, looked perfect both sides, no rust at all. Greased the seals and reinstalled the drums and wheels. Took for a test, work great, just like before. So I'm going to pull the drums now and then to clean to keep the brakes working like they are supposed to.
I pulled mine on the Rancher and all the brakes were shot. One side was rusted and corroded, but I cleaned them up the best I can, ordered new brakes and should be back in the pit soon. I'm also considering the disc brake conversion.