me and vampire350 kid orsumtinlike that r ging to steal bridge monday come on down its a blast
yea it is fun out there also to this lil mx track out there
You both are friends, and both have horrible spelling/grammar. What school district are you in? When I find out, they will get a very nasty letter.
well i ahve a learing disablita thats y but we go to sh*t hole miami dade
Why would you want to steal a bridge?
SPELL CHECK!!
:) :) :)
Quote from: GSPKurt on October 12, 2005, 07:41:49 PM
Why would you want to steal a bridge?
SPELL CHECK!!
HAHAHA]
is thar a plase to parc thar? I wants 2 taki me cousin two makeout thar.
Quote from: cd4mud on October 13, 2005, 07:16:15 PM
is thar a plase to parc thar? I wants 2 taki me cousin two makeout thar.
a southern tradition :-*
jeff