here are pics from our jasper ride. Me cllimbing a steep hill
[attachment deleted by admin]
some more
[attachment deleted by admin]
jayz400
[attachment deleted by admin]
lindsey
[attachment deleted by admin]
the hill climb (sorry its side ways mudmonkey taking photo)
[attachment deleted by admin]
My 6 yr. old boo
[attachment deleted by admin]
I took a trail from the bank and it led me about 100 feet above the trail
[attachment deleted by admin]
some more from above
[attachment deleted by admin]
me stuck
[attachment deleted by admin]
jayz400 and son
[attachment deleted by admin]
where is Jasper?
more of the trail
[attachment deleted by admin]
the kids
[attachment deleted by admin]
Gang at thenorth end of trail
[attachment deleted by admin]
north side of trail
[attachment deleted by admin]
jayz400 helping lindsey
[attachment deleted by admin]
last ones. I have more I might post later
[attachment deleted by admin]
Looks like y'all had a great trip. Pics are great.
Nice pics, thanks, makes me want to go back in the morning.
So how did you like the place & was it worth the drive ?
Terrific pictures. I think a bunch of us are going this Saturday, especially now that we same the pics.
Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on October 09, 2005, 10:12:53 PM
some more from above
o and no thats NOT me, its jayson *jayz400's son* his bike looks exactly like mine, except his ia a 90cc
WHERE IS JASPER IS THERE ANY MUD AND HOW MUCH AREA IS THERE TO RIDE
Good pic's bigworm. Looks like you guys had a good time. Wish I could get where I could go up there. Where did you park? Did you go under the bridge with your truck? My try to get Scott to go with me this Sat. and give it a try.
Jim,
Sweet pics.That place looks pretty cool. How was it?
Quote from: FOREMANRON on October 10, 2005, 06:22:55 PM
WHERE IS JASPER IS THERE ANY MUD AND HOW MUCH AREA IS THERE TO RIDE
Go back and look at some of the older pics, just search for Jasper. There is no mud, per say, but water crossings, and sand, and more sand, and then more sand, and I mean soft to. In some places, the wet sand is like quick sand, you will be down before you know it. The more agressive mud tires will dig in right now. Have friends with ropes or winchs near by.
The best part is it's clean, let's all keep it that way.
great pics where is jasper located
Jasper is almost at the end of I-75 at the Georgia line. Its the best place in Florida to ride when its dry. We went Oct. 1st and had a blast. You can park under ther bridge.
Quote from: jbbj220 on October 10, 2005, 06:28:24 PM
Good pic's bigworm. Looks like you guys had a good time. Wish I could get where I could go up there. Where did you park? Did you go under the bridge with your truck? My try to get Scott to go with me this Sat. and give it a try.
Jim,
JIM, Yes i went under the bridge fully loaded with no problem. Need to get there early to be able to get that spot. Call me with more details.
looks like tons of fun. Maybe one of these days i'll be able to make that drive. definitly would have to camp there though.
sweet pics i wish i was there