Nothing like hob nobbing with cerleberties, and also seeing your self on tv as well. In attendance tonight was Paul Sorvino (Goodfella's), Mira Sorvino, Dan Marino, guitarist Adam Gaynor from the band Matchbox 20, Footie from Y-100, a bunch of other football stars, while dining on the fine cusine from Cafe Martorano (a restaurant that has a 3hr wait on a week night). 8)
look for me in the background www.asphaltdragon.com/myjob.wmv
why were you in such a hurry :o
lol thats pretty cool though
rl.
Yeah you did look like you were a man on a mission. Sounds like fun though.
HEY HEY, you dont have time for all that hob nobin, you gots a video to edit. LOL ;)
Quote from: RL400 on October 08, 2005, 12:34:19 AM
why were you in such a hurry :o
lol thats pretty cool though
rl.
I was in a hurry cause I had to get some more shot before the live segment ended. So I was just changing sides to get a better angle. ;)
Yeah, yeah, we know whatcha looking at ;) j/k That's pretty cool Chris, to hang out at places like that.
Ahem, better get busy on that other video, like Mike sez :)
thats cool man! where is that awsome mx photage ! ;)
hey hey... simmer down people :P I got some paying clients to produce videos for, gotta get them outta of the way first. Also a great video does not come together overnight. Figure at least 1 hour of editing for every 15 seconds of finished video. ??? It gets tedious sometimes. Dont worry though the MX video is comming ;)
Didn't you all see the clip with Nightbreed charging through the whoops? Just from those couple of seconds, I'd say the video is gonna be great.