This sounds like FUN......
18 and over
Lingerie Contest
Tuff Guy Contest
Wet T-Shirt Contest
Mud Wrestling
http://www.l-cross.com/events
And here is the flyer.......
[attachment deleted by admin]
right on! sounds good! :P
Sounds like I will have to attend !!!
i think i will go for this
man that must suck 4 you O4250 maybe we can get you a fake id!
What kinda riding is out there? Approx how far from Naples? Lots of girls going? LOL
not too far from naples .....bout 90min.
dont count on alot of girls being there.sould be 3 to 1... :-\ im bring my own girls if i go ;)
Quote from: ONEslowEXer on October 10, 2005, 04:48:51 PM
not too far from naples .....bout 90min.
dont count on alot of girls being there.sould be 3 to 1... :-\ im bring my own girls if i go ;)
You just want them all to yourself. There will be plenty and I'm planning on attending with a group of people.
Quote from: z400stunter on October 10, 2005, 10:35:34 AM
What kinda riding is out there? Approx how far from Naples? Lots of girls going? LOL
There will be 32 Playboy Models doing a shoot!
Models??? Well, I think I just changed my mind my plans that weekend! >:D
Yeah, Shortcut tells me that Kawgirl is entering the wet t-shirt contest and will also be in the playboy model shoot.
NOT ENOUGH BEADS!
But I will give ATVGirl a call ;)
DANG THEN IAM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
Quote from: kawGIRL on October 11, 2005, 03:57:41 PM
NOT ENOUGH BEADS!
lol.... He already signed you up for it though. ;D
But I will give ATVGirl a call ;)
Quote from: kawGIRL on October 11, 2005, 12:29:04 PM
Quote from: z400stunter on October 10, 2005, 10:35:34 AM
What kinda riding is out there? Approx how far from Naples? Lots of girls going? LOL
There will be 32 Playboy Models doing a shoot!
Just orederd the ID. 8)
little brett here, ill be attending. hey yunt camping in the same spot.
I'm there with or without my man ! >:D >:D
Who all is going.
Missed C&R due to Wilma so I'm planning on making L-Cross.
Come on Friday. Bump
I should be there about 2 or 3pm tomorrow. Who else.
This is the list from so far from floridaATV.com
Me
ZukZuk21
Stinky
Brett711
RipDeLips
HuntNMuddGirlie
Swamprat
TRX
DirtDevil (The Ellisons)
AtvGirl and BamBam (Maybe for Saturday)
BCCVIBER
BBF
05GreenGrizz
MuddFreak
ForemanRon
RangerKelly (maybe)
I am gonna try to leave around 10 and have a 4 hour drive south.
6 of us from Naples. 8)
1fast250r
1slowEXer
Ms. SlowEXer
2fast4u
Mrs.way2fast4u
and friends
This was a great event. The owners are going to try and do this every two months starting with January 1st weekend. Lets all show up.
Any pictures?
How were the Jammies? Were there enough? He he!
Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 06, 2005, 09:52:12 PM
Any pictures?
Check the gallery section of www.FloridaAtv.com
I just posted some new ones checkem out
Had great fun!! Miss way2fast4u won some free passes to the next event too bad we will be at the nascar races. We'll be back. Drown the buggy will have to bring the Toyota and a backup polaris for next time. ;D
hey 2fast did you see the pics yet
Nice pics :X
Just got some more pics up.