I havent heard all the details. But somewhere in Brevard County an ATVer was riding through the woods and found a body. Is it just me or does this seem to be happening more often?
Yeah, it seems like it-I believe the last one I heard about was found somewhere in or near my part of town of Apopka, about 6 months ago. I'm curious of how long these particular cases have been going on and how much longer they would have without the ATVer's!!
That will never happen in Miami for two reasons. First there no place to ride, Second they planted them in the everglades or tankless scuba diving in the ocean.
it happend down by us. I really wish the mafia would dump them somewhere else cause everytime it happens we get bad attention.
DO WE NEED A BAD WRAP? H@LL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: jmpnkfx400 on October 07, 2005, 07:25:28 AM
I'm curious of how long these particular cases have been going on and how much longer they would have without the ATVer's!!
good thought! we help them out, yet some how we're still the bad guys. losing riding spots etc.
rl.
Quote from: RL400 on October 07, 2005, 04:07:20 PM
We help them out, yet some how we're still the bad guys.
losing rididing spots etc.rl.
[/quote]
Yeah, I was reading Dirt Wheels today and this caught my eye on the November 2005 issue page 26: "The number three state for ATV sales is, surprisingly, Florida. Although it is the fourth most populated state, it just doesn't have the number of ATV riding parks that other states do.
That state's goverment officals should certainly work to improve this situation."
This has nothing to do with the deaths but I thought I would share.