Y'all have been so supportive I gotta update you. I am starting to be able to walk, be it for limited duration WITHOUT these darn crutches. It can only get better and I have every intension of making the Eureka ride with cain and the folk wearing my t-shirt PROUD. All I can say is thanks guys-n-gals hope to see ya there. Its gonna be good for my 16yr old and I to get some face time also. I haven't been able to do much with him over the last 5yrs. We got some mending and catching up to do. Can't wait to see y'all.
I'll have my 01 polaris trailblazer yellow/white and he'll be on his honda red 01 440 btw he's a big youngun 6'2"-6"3" 230 can't miss'm. Handsome young single lad he is.
Talk back at ya'
stump
[attachment deleted by admin]
Sounds great. I give you alot of props for staying so positive. Hope to see you there. I'll be on my yellow and blue dinosaur. ;) -Mark
fantastic, Thats great to hear. Keep that positive attitude.
Keep up the good work :ThumbsUp.gif
Best of luck to you.
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
Good to hear that things are going well!
Keep it up! You're an inspriation for others! :)
Wow, congratulations!!!! Thats awesome... talk about BIG steps. Hope to see you at the Eurika ride!!
ROCK ON BROTHER ;)
good to see you back on your feet. (without them crutches).
you truly are an inspiration to us all.
Hope to see ya there ! ;)
I see a group ride for stump in our future. yeah! ;D
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Man, you're an inspiration!
:Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif