ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Quad32x on October 06, 2005, 10:14:25 AM

Title: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: Quad32x on October 06, 2005, 10:14:25 AM
Hello  to  anybody  that  may  have  missed  me !! [one person claping in the back ground]  As  you  know  I  got  banned  for  alittle  while.  What  you  may  not  know  is  why.  Let  me  tell  you.  It  was  for  a  comment  I  made  on  another  site.   Sound  fair ?  No  not  really.  But  its  done  and  over  with.  It  has  though  left  a  bad  taste  in  my  mouth.  I  wont  be  on  this  site  as  much  as  I  was  before  but  if  you  want  to  talk  and  laugh  with  me  just  give  me  a  PM  or  email  and  I  will  tell  you  where  to  find  me !    Peace. :ThumbsUp.gif
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: SkyHighT100 on October 06, 2005, 10:16:08 AM
lol... waaa waaa waaa....
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on October 06, 2005, 10:22:18 AM
glad to have you back.!
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: big-daddy on October 06, 2005, 10:37:44 AM
WELCOME BACK....  ;)
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on October 06, 2005, 10:48:20 AM
i see the mods are at work changing my and skys post.....
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: cain73 on October 06, 2005, 11:02:16 AM
did you think open discussion meant open discussion ? ???
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: Quad32x on October 06, 2005, 11:18:53 AM
Its  not ?! ::)
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: cain73 on October 06, 2005, 11:21:14 AM
I don't know sometimes I long for the freedom in Communist China  :o
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: Old_School on October 06, 2005, 11:35:13 AM
ZILLAS REPRESENTIN! <gang signs with hands>  ;)

Welcome back Tim.  Big brother is watcching.   -Mark
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: gery350 on October 06, 2005, 11:41:23 AM
wu tang clan.......

whatever that means.

i always here the young ones saying that.

there goes the neighborhood.
damn hoodlums.
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING) on October 06, 2005, 12:51:00 PM
Welcome back quad
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: Quad32x on October 06, 2005, 12:52:55 PM
Thanks  BigWorm !! ;)
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: MuddyGurl101 on October 06, 2005, 01:17:42 PM
Welcome back.... But you are needed on the short bus!
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: MuddyGurl101 on October 06, 2005, 01:56:11 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on October 06, 2005, 01:54:17 PM
Must  be  a  skin  log  problem.  I  will  handle  this ! ;)

Thank you... you are needed in the jacuzzi with me and sky!
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: o4250 on October 06, 2005, 02:20:35 PM
 :H :tsktsk.gif


I missed those disturbing PM's you sent me every morning :-\
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: dynodon on October 06, 2005, 02:25:52 PM
welcome back old freind, I see your still the same ole` you ;D
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: Dr.Dirt on October 06, 2005, 03:02:11 PM
Quote from: gery350 on October 06, 2005, 11:41:23 AM
wu tang clan.......

whatever that means.

i always here the young ones saying that.

there goes the neighborhood.
d**n hoodlums.

LMAO! Welcome back homie.
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: cain73 on October 06, 2005, 04:23:30 PM
158.....147....134.......128......117.....109.........
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: RL400 on October 06, 2005, 04:38:57 PM
Quote from: gery350 on October 06, 2005, 11:41:23 AM
wu tang clan.......

whatever that means.

i always here the young ones saying that.

there goes the neighborhood.
d**n hoodlums.

werd... yo....

rl.
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: Chuck_Norris on October 06, 2005, 05:36:59 PM
WELCOME BACK
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: Quad32x on October 06, 2005, 08:16:21 PM
Thanks  to  all  who  have  welcomed  me  back.  Its  a  shame  that  I  see  that  the  same  one  sided  BS  is  still  in  place.  Well  kiss  my------ . dont  wanna  get  banned  again  now  do  I. ::)
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: Honda250ex on October 07, 2005, 02:31:28 PM
I guess not welcome back
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: Dr.Dirt on October 07, 2005, 04:01:08 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 07, 2005, 03:53:39 PM
Glad to have you make man.

Make man?
Title: Re: Hello old friends. I have returned.
Post by: Quad32x on October 07, 2005, 11:17:08 PM
LOL. ;D  Doc , you  Da Man !!  Now  get  your  butt  back  to  the  short  bus !! ;) ;D