Alright who else is in the landscaping industry? When are we gonna get a few days of dry weather? All my crews are leaving tracks cause of the wetness. What am I sayin? Sorry I forgot I have a submarine in the garage. Too bad I gotta catch up on work so I can't ride lately. Anyone else suffering the same dillema? Misery loves company you know. ;)
Today is the first time it has rained in St Pete in weeks. Maybe you should come over our way ;)
damage roof = non stop rain.
just my luck. up to 12 buckets now.
I'm in the business of landscaping my front yard,,,,haven't gotten to that in about a week and a half due to the rain,,,,,well mostly the rain ;-)
Id@
Yea I know my uncle is in Landscaping and he really can't do much. He usually cuts 7-10 houses. Now 2-3.
Yeah, I get tired of washing my quad from all the mud. It just wont stop raining. It just gets old after awhile, I mean all the places to ride around here are 4 feet under water.
I haven't noticed any excess rain at all, and I've been riding every weekend for the past couple months..
Wish I could ride as much as I used to. Totaly missed the Eureka Ride cause of work, not gonna miss the next one hopefully. If it doesn't let up tommorrow I might be able to head out to the Groves, rain equals no work tommorrow. ;D
Well look on the bright side after the rain the dust will be gone for about 2hr or more if your lucky
Citrus growers, What is Yellow Dragon?
Quote from: florida400ex on October 06, 2005, 08:36:56 PM
I haven't noticed any excess rain at all, and I've been riding every weekend for the past couple months..
What he said.
Rain = Mud
It also can mean less income for those of us in the Landscape business. You have been talking about mowing lawns which is the lawn maintenance business. I do not mow lawns, just install new ones.
just when you thought it had dried up, mother nature decides to open the floog gates. damn, gonna have to wait a little longer.
My father is in lawn service we got to make it up and that means no fourwheeling, D@ME!!!!!!