i see that theres alot of drama on this site what going on.
Trying to find out who the girl was up in the tree.
THAT... was a girl?
yea and with no riding gear just that funny looking suit.
This is what I saw
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: AMX on October 06, 2005, 12:04:39 AM
i see that theres alot of drama on this site what going on.
just grab a bag of popcorn click open a few of the earlier posts and you'll get the jest of things. by the way WELCOME to the site
Drama = :Z
Quote from: Magnum330 on October 06, 2005, 12:19:29 AM
This is what I saw
Does she come standard with all Honda 450's or it she an option? ;D I'd switch to Honda with selling incentives like that. lol. ;) -Mark
Quote from: Old_School on October 06, 2005, 09:46:30 AM
Quote from: Magnum330 on October 06, 2005, 12:19:29 AM
This is what I saw
Does she come standard with all Honda 450's or it she an option? ;D I'd switch to Honda with selling incentives like that. lol. ;) -Mark
lol..... You aint kidding. ;)
Quote from: vampedrancher350kid on October 06, 2005, 05:22:54 PM
there is alot of drama cuz ppl start stuff here
Now why would you want to go and say something like that? This was going good till you said that dirty word.
report, report (jk)