Just an FYI For everyone ....
Everglades Regional Dog Hunters Association is having a Hog & Deer Drag on Saturday Oct 22, 2005 in the JW Corbitt Management Area at the South Powerlines .... Registration starts at 8am ..... This is the 3rd or 4th one they've done & I've always had a blast out there .... It's $5 per dog per drag.... NO CATCH DOGS PLEASE !!!!!
If you have any questions you can email me at HuntNMuddgirl@yahoo.com .....
I believe the corbitt area is closed to hunting from OCt. 17 through Nov. 4th. Do they have fake hogs and deer to use?
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 05, 2005, 02:13:33 PM
Just an FYI For everyone ....
Everglades Regional Dog Hunters Association is having a Hog & Deer Drag on Saturday Oct 22, 2005 in the JW Corbitt Management Area at the South Powerlines .... Registration starts at 8am ..... This is the 3rd or 4th one they've done & I've always had a blast out there .... It's $5 per dog per drag.... NO CATCH DOGS PLEASE !!!!!
If you have any questions you can email me at HuntNMuddgirl@yahoo.com .....
I love animals too much to hunt them for sport but if you can use most of the animal for food or close its cool.
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 05, 2005, 02:21:48 PM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 05, 2005, 02:13:33 PM
Just an FYI For everyone ....
Everglades Regional Dog Hunters Association is having a Hog & Deer Drag on Saturday Oct 22, 2005 in the JW Corbitt Management Area at the South Powerlines .... Registration starts at 8am ..... This is the 3rd or 4th one they've done & I've always had a blast out there .... It's $5 per dog per drag.... NO CATCH DOGS PLEASE !!!!!
If you have any questions you can email me at HuntNMuddgirl@yahoo.com .....
I love animals too much to hunt them for sport but if you can use most of the animal for food or close its cool.
Glad we have your ok.
I like my hog chops well done thank you!!!!
Quote from: wilburz on October 05, 2005, 02:18:27 PM
I believe the corbitt area is closed to hunting from OCt. 17 through Nov. 4th. Do they have fake hogs and deer to use?
It's Hog & Deer Hides with Scents .... Its during training season .... It's always good times .......
Thanks. I did not know that.
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 05, 2005, 02:21:48 PM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 05, 2005, 02:13:33 PM
Just an FYI For everyone ....
Everglades Regional Dog Hunters Association is having a Hog & Deer Drag on Saturday Oct 22, 2005 in the JW Corbitt Management Area at the South Powerlines .... Registration starts at 8am ..... This is the 3rd or 4th one they've done & I've always had a blast out there .... It's $5 per dog per drag.... NO CATCH DOGS PLEASE !!!!!
If you have any questions you can email me at HuntNMuddgirl@yahoo.com .....
I love animals too much to hunt them for sport but if you can use most of the animal for food or close its cool.
Thats how you feel........ I feel otherways .....
Thats how you feel........ I feel otherways .....
[/quote]
LMAO!!! You're my hero.
There is absolutely nothing I've done in my life that's more exciting than catching wild hogs at night, with only your dog, your guts, and a piece of string. :)
Quote from: Bush Hog on October 05, 2005, 09:01:14 PM
There is absolutely nothing I've done in my life that's more exciting than catching wild hogs at night, with only your dog, your guts, and a piece of string. :)
I love taking my Hog Dogs out & running at night ....
Quote from: GSPKurt on October 05, 2005, 06:18:04 PM
Thats how you feel........ I feel otherways .....
LMAO!!! You're my hero.
[/quote]
I just can't stand people who try to impose their opinions on me .... Yes I hunt Hod & yes I hunt deer .... GET OVER IT
You killed Bambi! 2:L :R 2:L
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on October 06, 2005, 09:09:26 AM
You killed Bambi! 2:L :R 2:L
Yea & bambi is good for dinner too !!! :P >:D >:D >:D