It seems the PM system is the root of a lot of problems and abuse on the site. Since it's very difficult or close to impossible to monitor, I'm researching some type of blocking system that's compatible with the lastest forum upgrade. The idea is that a user can block or ignore PMs from a specific user.
I'll keep you posted.
No wonder I couldn't find a working mod for this feature, it's already included in the new forum version!
Go to: Profile, Personal Message Options, then enter the user name of the person to be ignored.
lol... I thought you were losing you mind. The ignore user feature works for pm but not for the message board. Thanks Bones.
Yeah....for a mod like that to strip out posts would be too taxing on the forum and server.
A 'Report to Admin' has been added to PMs. It works as follows:
This option allows your users to report personal messages they receive to the administration team. This may be useful in helping to track down any abuse of the personal messaging system.
Awesome! Thanks Mr. Bones :-*
good feature bones. now if there was a way to make everyone get along in the forums. :-*
jeff
I saw that botton on here somewhere, I swear I did, just the other day. What happened to it?