I wonder every one has been angry and upset lately??!!
does it have anything to do with??
1 fewer places to ride?
2hi prices of gas cant afford to go ride??
3 cooped up after huricane and huricane
4 i think these are the real resons that we all are cranky
;D smile it can get worse
Quote from: bluesman on October 05, 2005, 09:28:31 AM
I wonder every one has been angry and upset lately??!!
does it have anything to do with??
1 fewer places to ride?
2hi prices of gas cant afford to go ride??
3 cooped up after huricane and huricane
4 i think these are the real resons that we all are cranky
;D smile it can get worse
finally someone that posts something sensable... I agree with you bluesman.
I remember when we were all upset about preventing the loss of Badluck Prarie or getting a message to the govenor about the lack of places to ride.
I know I'm upset about them things.
not the gas prices though, I mean really how much more for a tank of gas are we talking about,,,,does this alone kill a weekend of travel?
Id@
this is posted as a joke so dont get offended:
its bush's fault!!
CAN'T WE ALL PLAY IN THE MUD TOGETHER WITHOUT ANY BULLCRAP?
(http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/943/muddbath3md.jpg)
AND LEAVE BUSH OUT OF THIS ONE .....PLEASE :Dead.gif
Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 05, 2005, 09:48:03 AM
I know I'm upset about them things.
not the gas prices though, I mean really how much more for a tank of gas are we talking about,,,,does this alone kill a weekend of travel?
Id@
sure did slow me down.
Quote from: kawGIRL on October 05, 2005, 12:01:47 PM
CAN'T WE ALL PLAY IN THE MUD TOGETHER WITHOUT ANY BULLCRAP?
(http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/943/muddbath3md.jpg)
AND LEAVE BUSH OUT OF THIS ONE .....PLEASE :Dead.gif
i totally agree with you ..... but gas prices are a problem too....
but i think i've been nice around here ....
Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 05, 2005, 09:48:03 AM
I know I'm upset about them things.
not the gas prices though, I mean really how much more for a tank of gas are we talking about,,,,does this alone kill a weekend of travel?
Id@
Although gas isn't a big deal to adults for younger people like myself it sucks having to pay 63.00 to go to ocala. I was dieing to go up to ocala this weekend but I dont have the money. Who knows when I will get another three day weekend to go to ocala.
For me gas prices are one of the reasons. I own 3 v8's and drive 50 mins of city driving to work everyday. I used to be able to get through the week on 20 bucks but now I'm putting in about 40 a week. Then when I go drag racing you don't want to know on how much it costs me for gas (tow truck AND race car).
But yes riding areas are 2nd on my list.
Gery- IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) -Mark
H@ll yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D 8) 8)
COMMIE- BASTARDS!
hellllllll yea
!!!!!!!!!!!!1