I have never been there before and i was wondering how good it was for quads. Also i was wondering if anybody is going this sun. because I'm most likely going.
It is OK for me, went there like a month a go, they also have like 2 miles of Hare Scramble trails, I like it because I can practice both MX and XC, you can give it a try
Its good and there good people try it, you'll like it.
Cool, I really want to go Sunday ;D. Maybe I can see some or you guys if anybody is going
I have a FTR race Saturday on Madison and I'll be back on Sunday, but next time, good luck and enjoy
I will try, hopefully I wont get to excited and got to big and hurt myself ::), cause im really excited ;D
Thinking about going to Quick Track this Sat.(10-15-05) If anyone is interested in going. I think the Nightbreeds are going to go also.
Where is thise place ???!!!!!!
QuickMx is in Lakeland, exit 38 on I-4, by the Intl. Speed Way, first gate.
We went today to practice but they had a race, so we end up on Mulberry, had a great time.