:H Does anyone know any atv dealers that sells
used 4x4 atvs for outside financing in north Florida or south ga area.
I know suzuki dealer in live oak used sell used atvs with outside financing.
But he don't do outside financing no more.He use to do it while back.
Thanks,
amhighlander 8)
Quote from: americanhighlander on October 04, 2005, 04:14:38 PM
:H Does anyone know any atv dealers that sells
used 4x4 atvs for outside financing in north Florida or south ga area.
I know suzuki dealer in live oak used sell used atvs with outside financing.
But he don't do outside financing no more.He use to do it while back.
Thanks,
amhighlander 8)
I'm not quite sure.... But I do know that the best thing to do for financing on a quad is to get a loan from your bank ..... Thats the easiest thing to do
Try Polarid of Gainesville, Fl
and Ocala Motor Sports of Ocala,Fl
Thanks, :)