Hey there is a bunch of us, from HL and ArcticChat that are going to meet up for a 5A ride Oct. 15 and 16. So far like 20 people, so get all of your friends and lets get this thing big!
About time I seen you posting here ;D
I would love to go, but the only riding I'll be doing is on a beach chain in cancun... Hopefully there'll be a next time!
Give me time I eventually make the rounds. It's hard keeping up with so many forums.
Alright Just figured I would update everyone.
So far this is what I have and looks like Sun. 16th will be the day.
From Highlifter (10)
-ME (pb1995)
06 650 H1 on 29.5's
400 Eiger 4x4 Turning 28" Zilla's
-EuroBro
2004 Honda Foreman ES...Snorkeled, Dynojet Jetkit, K&N w/ prefilter, 29.5''
-d1nfrnt
05 Polaris 800efi
-BLACK_GRIZZILLA
Highlifter Pro Staff Member,2005 GRIZZ SE, 29.5 OUTLAWS
-truegrit
2005 Honda Foreman 500 ES
-klx110rider ?
-phoneguy51 and friends
(3 Honda's)
-Hot Rod 700
From ArcticChat (10)
-bryanmacH1 (from AC site)
seven or eight of us from daytona
-mpr3369 (from AC site)
2005 Arctic cat 650V2 if bike is ready.
-cabldawg?
From ATVFlorida (3)
-vampedrancher350kid ?
-Brute Force
-FOREMANRON
From FloridaATV (1)
-inked4life87
If everyone comes we are looking at 24, if I missed anyone I am sorry please let me know. If there are more people please let me know so I can update the list.
Thanks,
Brad
wheres 5a
Quote from: brett711 on October 06, 2005, 08:45:34 PM
wheres 5a
If your comming from South Florida you would take I-95 North to the 5A exit which is Scottsmoore / Oak Hill area (Brevard County).
I might go on my new 800 ladies
we are up to 26!
How many people from this site are planning on going sunday?
I AM THINKING OF GOING SUNDAY THE TRESSPASSINS SIGNS AND HUNTERS HAVE ME CONCERNED A LITTLE
I know what you mean. If I was riding by myself I probably would be a little concerned as well but since there is going to be a group of us I feel better about it.
I'm actually considering going riding tomorrow as well since its so close to where I live.
Looks like most of us are still going, we are meeting on the i95 side at 10am Sun. Hope to meet some of you guys.