Hey i was going through all the videos and playing them and i noticed that all of tampaboy813's videos won't play. No offense but the others played just fine. When i click on the video download the media player comes up like always but there is no buffering percentiage. Just says buffering for ever. It shouldn't be my connection, i have windows xp and DSL. I was wondering if i was the only one who has this problem?
I have the same problem. Larry
Noticed that too. I tried to get mine on there but it never made it. Riding in the water in 1st gear w/ no helmet is dangerous. Kids may ask questions....lol
All the videos that won't play will play if you wait about an hour for them to download. They are on Ida's server that is being limited due to all the load. I'm working on switching them to ATVFlorida.net where I have some extra bandwidth so the download times will be faster.
I got these two up and running:
http://www.atvflorida.net/video/atvflorida-450vs250vsbanshee.wmv
http://www.atvflorida.net/video/atvflorida-ktmquad.wmv
I'll have more up later.
Thanks bones.
do you think you can do the sunshine races i ride there all the time i just want to see how many quads used to go there. ;D
thanks.
Everything is up, including a new one from qt314nfla. There are two from the Sunshine Speedway.
it says it cant connect to sever.
Windows Media Player cannot connect to the server. The server name might not be correct, the server might not be available, or your proxy settings might not be correct.
I was wondering what this meant ??????
Yea Sure u got the right server bones?
I noticed that my video doesn't connect to the server as well. Let me know and we'll work on it.
10-4
The problem is fixed. I had leech protection setup that blocked Media Player from streaming it. If you downloaded it with a "Save As" command it worked.
Either way, all is good.
Thanks man problem solved.