Ron White (of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour) is giving a one man show this Sat night October 8th at Ruth Eckerd Hall in Clearwater.........whooooooo hoooooooooooo We are going to have aching sides..........
He cracks me up........"I wasn't drunk :drink.gif in PUBLIC, I was drunk :T in the bar, YOU THREW ME OUT INTO THE PUBLIC!"
That's going to be hysterical. Have a great time and don't break any ribs from laughing too hard. I love that line you put in.
" I didn't know how many bouncers it was going to take to whip my butt, but i knew how many they were gonna use" ;D
In my state They're putting in an express lane. ;D
ron white rules
My personal favorite is " I had the right to remain silent.........I just didnt have the ability." ;D
he's pretty good.... but i didn't like him to much in Blue Collar Comedy Tour "Rides Again"... cause he used some of the same jokes...(atleast i believe so... been awhile since i watched it_
i wanna go to one where it's all 4 of em!
My parents just went to see him about 2 weeks ago. They said it was the funnest thing they have ever seen. Your gonna enjoy it :)
Quote from: Crashking on October 04, 2005, 01:35:24 PM
he's pretty good.... but i didn't like him to much in Blue Collar Comedy Tour "Rides Again"... cause he used some of the same jokes...(atleast i believe so... been awhile since i watched it_
i wanna go to one where it's all 4 of em!
That show is great we saw them all together last year!!!
Ok I have a box of tissues to take , cuz my eyes are gonna be watering.........gonna have a blast a nice evening out with Hoss400, dirtygrl80 and spacerider for dinner at Perkins, the show, and dessert after......boy it doesn't get any better than this, also have been invited to a ride next Sat in ONF........thanks GSPKurt and stitch
:L 2:L :R :L 2:L :R :L 2:L :R :L 2:L :R :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
I hope I can go
OMG..........What a side splitting show, alot of new material and the favorites.........click on pic to enlarge...he is sooooooooooo funnny!!!!.
[attachment deleted by admin]