omg, i was going over old topics in here, and i found one about our favorite types music! I was reading it, and i realized how much different my music taste is now, then it was then!! I mean i liked Jesse McCartney then!! EWW! lol!!! How much has your taste in music changed over the last like year!!! ???
found more cds i like guns and roses,acdc,led zepplin,aerosmith,van halen,skinard,kid rock,blake shelton,toby keith,queen allen jackson and many more lol
I can't even count how many I like!!! :P
eewww jesse mccartney
Quote from: mudmonkey on October 04, 2005, 05:32:17 PM
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy~ on October 04, 2005, 03:45:11 AM
Quote from: wheelie_boy on October 03, 2005, 11:04:17 PM
eewww jesse mccartney
exactly lol
jesse may be KIND OF cute, but his music stinks! lol
I totally agree!! hes not even that cute, i cant believe i ever even liked him or his music!! :B
Quote from: Ms.Mud on October 07, 2005, 09:00:05 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on October 04, 2005, 05:32:17 PM
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy~ on October 04, 2005, 03:45:11 AM
Quote from: wheelie_boy on October 03, 2005, 11:04:17 PM
eewww jesse mccartney
exactly lol
jesse may be KIND OF cute, but his music stinks! lol
I totally agree!! hes not even that cute, i cant believe i ever even liked him or his music!! :B
just so you know i was trying to make it sound like courtney said i was cute lol, when i re-read it ........................well lol
Quote from: Klutchbuster350 on October 07, 2005, 09:20:13 PM
Quote from: Ms.Mud on October 07, 2005, 09:00:05 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on October 04, 2005, 05:32:17 PM
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy~ on October 04, 2005, 03:45:11 AM
Quote from: wheelie_boy on October 03, 2005, 11:04:17 PM
eewww jesse mccartney
exactly lol
jesse may be KIND OF cute, but his music stinks! lol
I totally agree!! hes not even that cute, i cant believe i ever even liked him or his music!! :B
just so you know i was trying to make it sound like courtney said i was cute lol, when i re-read it ........................well lol
lol i think we get that! lol ;) ;D
jesses, i only say this cuz i ur my "big brother"!!! U R A total D-O-R-K!!!! :P ;).......................................................
but thats ok, dorks r awesome, im a dork and look how cool i am!!!! :P ;)
Thats odd!
I know im just odd like that :P ;) ;D