A BIG thanks to all that helped out on the video project at Seminole MX on saturday. It was great seeing all of you all again, I forgot how much fun that track was! The 400ex ran great.
Jordan & I got about 45 minutes of excellent footage, It is being digitized into the computer as I type, I can't wait to start cutting it up 8)
Stay tuned ;)
I've been having trouble keeping my mind off the vid ever since you shot it! I hope I didn't stutter too much during the interview :-X
Quote from: florida400ex on October 03, 2005, 10:25:02 PM
I've been having trouble keeping my mind off the vid ever since you shot it! I hope I didn't stutter too much during the interview :-X
nah dude you are a natural ;)
Quote from: florida400ex on October 03, 2005, 10:25:02 PM
I've been having trouble keeping my mind off the vid ever since you shot it! I hope I didn't stutter too much during the interview :-X
Your worried about studdering????
At least you could do the interview :-[
I about hyper-ventilated at the thought...
hahaha, one day we'll do a sneak interview with the mic in my pocket without you knowing it, once you do the first one it will be smoooth sailing from there 8)
yeahhhhhhhh .. buddy can wait to see it! ;D
Very nice. You do a super job.
wow now you got me all excited... you shoulda edited it then told us, NOW I WANT TO SEE IT!
lol cant wait! all your stuff always rocks.
rl.
ok, ok... I'll post up some teaser as I edit the video ;D
http://www.atvflorida.net/asphaltdragon/teaser01.wmv
hmmm... I wonder who #17 is??? Get It!!! 8)
;D ;D ;D
MORE MORE MORE !!!!!
That's really cool man, I wanna see that guy on the Kawasaki again too. :)
Want to put a little teaser vid of with some footage of me? ;) How far along are you with the whole vid?
Sweet, I can not wait to see the whole vid. , i hope i'm in it ;D
man i cant wait for that video. i wanna see how dreth was tearing that place up!!! hopefully its close to done cuz i cant wait any longer
NEED TO SEE MORE :banghead.gif
I think he's playing with our heads! :N
come on Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i need to see more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: dreth on October 15, 2005, 12:16:44 AM
come on Chris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i need to see more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGREED!
rl.
Let's keep the pressure on him! :D
Nah, really let the guy take his time and do his best job on it.
Can't wait to see the vid myself, thanks for the hard work man!
I want to see that Kawasaki clearing that quadruple jump again. :o
i can posta video of the quadroople jump! but it wont be as good as CHRIS
dreth, did you get any vid from that day? If you did you should post it, I think I speak for everybody when I say we need something to hold us off until asphaultdragon posts the vid!
LOL, common Dreth they need their fix. What you waitin on?
(http://www.lipstickalley.com/vb/images/smilies/crackhead.gif)
I know all of you need your fix but jeees...........let the man work 8)
Sorry to keep all you speed junkies on the edge of your seats ;D here is another clip
http://www.atvflorida.net/asphaltdragon/speedfix_teaser02.wmv
I give the guy on the kawasaki a 10
DaNg... that gives me the goose bumps to see that guy get that much air
WOW !!! THAT'S CATCHING SOME AIR, I'VE SEEN THAT JUMP AND I SAW A GUY CLEARING IT BEFORE WITH A HONDA 250, BUT THIS ONE HERE MAKE IT LOOK SMOOTH AND EASY .
NICE SHOT, THANK'S
woooooowwwwwwowowow
that was insane.... do you know that guy? thats insane... nice teaser :o
rl.
Daaaannngg!!! that was some sick air and he landed that perfectly. sweet clip. i am with everyone else and wanna see more.
I kinda liked the little look back at the camera myself.
I wanna see a quad hit that jump! Sweet little teaser ::)
Quote from: picow18 on October 19, 2005, 01:29:41 AM
I wanna see a quad hit that jump! Sweet little teaser ::)
i was gonna do it but i didnt want to make the dirt bikes look bad :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R
i thought about tripling it but i think that would be worse than quading the whole thing! i might think about it next time :dunno.gif
Yeah, double double was a pain, the first one was easy, but the 2nd one had no lip so it was hard to downside. I say you go for the tripple, and I'll follow! Or you can pay the $10 fee and I'll go first :P
If either of you do it, i will bow down lol. :bow.gif
I think we can tripple it. Lets try for it next time were there. I almost think it would be eaiser to tripple/single, than trying to do the second double.
Mike
I'm gonna stir the pot a little more ;) I don't think that I mentioned that I am working on making two completly different videos from the same footage. #1 will be a atvflorida video. #2 will be a video edited to (hopefully) air on TV 8)
How Bout another Clip Bro??
Quote from: Nightbreed on October 19, 2005, 10:48:11 PM
I think we can tripple it. Lets try for it next time were there. I almost think it would be eaiser to tripple/single, than trying to do the second double.
Mike
I should definetly have the power to make it now!!!! I'll check it out next weekend, HOPEFULLY!!! I can't decide on a color scheme for my bike hhahaha
someone need to measure it for the full out quadroople! if its less than 50ft ill try it 8)
Dreth, I'm guessing it's around 60. I'm not sure if there is enough run at it to clear, but I've never even thaught about it. You want to go down to seminole next weekend, my bike should be ready?
Nice work Chris !
Quote from: florida400ex on October 20, 2005, 03:25:31 AM
Dreth, I'm guessing it's around 60. I'm not sure if there is enough run at it to clear, but I've never even thaught about it. You want to go down to seminole next weekend, my bike should be ready?
i cant ride for a while! i need to make some money to pay for my quad repairs :(
i just watched the video about 10 more times and have changed my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!thats a long way to come up short :dunno.gif
I should be ready to roll in two weeks. I was kina shooting for a little less but my shocks are taking longer than expected :'( Dreth, maybe we can head out to indiatown sometime during the week, it's close to Moroso, which is close to you, and admissions is only $10, so dont eat lunch 8) I heard it's a pretty sick track!
There's no way a quad will make that jump like that bike. The bike took that left hand turn really fast, and still had to hold it wide open, and throw a little preload into it to make it. Really can't see a quad doing it, crashing something like that anyways would be wild.
Quote from: Toomey on October 21, 2005, 01:18:11 AM
There's no way a quad will make that jump like that bike. The bike took that left hand turn really fast, and still had to hold it wide open, and throw a little preload into it to make it. Really can't see a quad doing it, crashing something like that anyways would be wild.
he was not wide open! he let off a little at the face of the jump but the preload was massive! i think a pro quad rider could do it with no problem :-\
Maybe a pro, but still. If it's hard to do on a bike, it's harder to do on a quad, just with the power alone. I guess it's doable but I'm not trying. :o
if you look at the video he actually over jumped it. and i did notice that he would let off the throttle as he approached the take off. he does have more power, less weight, and more suspension to work with though!! im with you, i aint trying it
Ahh Just let me get down there...I'll show you fellars how it's done. lol Honestly though I might try it. Have to take a good look at it in person though.
make shure you bring your insurance card . you may need it! no way! man . thats insane. i dont think a quad would have enough speed or lift, to clear it . oh and dont forget to wear clean under wear. you never kwon! the medics may have to cut your pants off! ;D ;D ;D
lol Always have that. If you knew me like the other guys do you'd understand why. :Wacko.gif I'd like to try it but would just depend on how much speed you can carry through the corner to get a good solid run at it.
Hollywood: That video doesn't do that jump justice. You have know idea what you are getting yourself into ;) I have never heard of a quad doing it. The only person I have seen ride that maybe could pull it off is Giovanni.... he has more b@lls than he does sense.....
That's why I said I'd have to see it. Hard to tell from the vid how much speed could be carried through the corner. ;) You know me though I don't have much sense either. lmao
I don't think Steve would have any problems, I didn't see any trees that could get in his way! ;D
LMAO! :D
I'll tell you the truth now that I am home and can watch it full speed on the cable modem I am thinking more like triple, single. That would be a heck of a shot on a quad!
ATP get working on that new motor and then for sure. lol
Now that I watche the vid again, is that kid on a 250 Four stroke? If he is, we can make it probaly. Lets get another group ride there the weeken after the next FTR, we can mess around with it, maybe Giovanni can come down and give it a try.
he was on a 250 four stroke but he can rail that corner at speeds we quad guys could only dream of!! i still say that if you have enough motor it can be done on a quad but you will go to the hospital if you dont make it :deal.gif
as for the triple single....................you would come in so hot on that single that you would get bucked off the quad, in my opinion! but im down for a trip to watch and if yall get close enough :dunno.gif ill try it :ThumbsUp.gif
I'm ready for another track ride, I'm really excited about trying out my dirtbike out on it, just got it not too long ago.
YOOO HOOOOO !!!!!!!!! ;) ;D
:)
It was a blast, had a great time, hope Jen is OK
Ups wrong topic, sorry ???
sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Z400BB
so whats going on when is this gonna be out..
im dying to see it..