Congratulations Cain,
Cain is now the proud father of an 8lb 2oz baby girl. I know we all have ours opinions, but it time to put them aside. Cain, please post some pictures went go can.
Congrats cain.
congrats on the baby. ;D ;D
glad all is well.
:Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif Congrats Cain! What's her name? -Mark
Congrats! :)
Congrats, and Best wish`s ;D
Congratulation! :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif Now when she gets old enough, get her out :drive.gif
YAY!!!!!!!! Congrats Cain!!! He may not be able to read ya'll congratulations though considering he's banned from the site. By the way, he's the one on the left in the pic in my signature.
Congrats on the Baby
Quote from: big-daddy on October 03, 2005, 12:12:50 PM
Congratulations Cain,
Cain is now the proud father of an 8lb 2oz baby girl. I know we all have ours opinions, but it time to put them aside. Cain, please post some pictures went go can.
He can't post pictures because he was banned. He can't even view the site let alone post anything. He is now a member of the other site" FLORIDA ATV " for those of you that want to congratulate him. I will congratulate him and ask him to email me pics and I will post them for him. He left on a sour note but for those of you that knew him he was really a nice guy. He got caught up in the drama and payed the price but he also contributed alot to the site. Some may have viewed him as argumentitive but he was just a good debater. If you were anti bush you most likely had some good debates with him. A few people may have disliked him but I think the majority liked him. He also had a strong conviction for his religious beliefs. Anti christians may not like him for that reason. All in all he was well spoken and articulate when dicussing these subjects and alot of people found them to be interesting. I think it's a bad idea to make this site a site that strictly talks about ATVs and ATVs only. That would get boring after a while and if that's the case than what's the need for an open discussion forum? If you follow the rules to the T you will be hard pressed to find ANYONE who hasn't broken one or several of them. Mods included. In my personell opinion Cain deserves a second chance based on his contributions to the site. After all he was a member for two years? If there's stuff going on behind the seens that I'm unaware of then I may be wrong. I'm just basing it on what Iv'e seen here. Congratulations Cain on the baby.
Congrats Cain 8.2 that is the same as Colton when he was born. Very happy for you!!!
Thank you for your prayers.
8#2? Congratulations to the mother!!
meh, he'll be unbanned from here soon..
but congratulations on the addition! be sure to start her off smart by getting her a honda.
rl.
Quote from: renmus on October 03, 2005, 04:10:23 PM
8#2? Congratulations to the mother!!
Are you saying she did all the work? J/K
Quote from: RL400 on October 03, 2005, 04:17:57 PM
meh, he'll be unbanned from here soon..
but congratulations on the addition! be sure to start her off smart by getting her a honda.
rl.
Does honda make a two stroke? Oh I get it, you want her to go slow... ;D
Congrates Cain
congratulations!!! :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
I met him for the first time this past Sunday, and he is definately a cool guy :)
he may be cool... but you are looking hot 8)
Oh my... why thank you ;)
Congrats Sir Cain, and welcome back.
Id@
CONGRATS BROTHER ;D
Congrats brother.
where are the pictures????
Congrats Cain. As having a 3 year old and another one the way in March, I know you have your hands full. Good luck!
FYI: The site ban on your account has been lifted.
Thank you all. Big Daddy the pics have been up since day Here's the link
http://www.floridaatv.com/YaBB.pl?num=1128358194