Myself, Stitch, Kat1333, her son Aaron, his girlfriend Callie, and Kat's friends Andy, Jany and A.J. went riding on our own little group ride Saturday at the Seed Orchard. A.J. is only 6 or 7, so a group ride for him on his little dirt bike was out of the question. We had an awesome time, and saw some pretty big bear tracks to boot! :o
Pic 1- Andy and his son, A.J. on the trail
Pic 2- Aaron and A.J. on the trail
[attachment deleted by admin]
Pic 1- Kat1333 on the trail
Pic 2-Stitch on the trail
[attachment deleted by admin]
Pic 1- Stitch and A.J. taking a break.
Pic 2- Andy and Jany taking a break with Aaron hamming it up for the camera.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Trail photos
[attachment deleted by admin]
Group photos
[attachment deleted by admin]
Pic 1- Callie eating an apple
Pic 2- I guess she doesn't like the skin!
I hope you liked my photos.
:w :w :w
[attachment deleted by admin]
It was awesome. I will get my photos developed and have you post them for me. What a great time we had. Hey, where is the picture of me on the motorcycle? Great job on the guiding Kurt. Stitch you did a great job. Where is the pic of me doing a wheelie or a smooth fall
QuoteHey, where is the picture of me on the motorcycle?
Kat-
Group photos, second picture.
Yeah, I saw that, but what about the fall? just joking. Great photos and Great job on the guiding. We all had a great time Trail Boss.
I am so proud of Donna/Stitch and AJ.
Glad you guys had fun. I seen you all at the start of eurika.
;) Looks like a great time..........catch you another time.............