just wondering how many of you are planning on going to L-Cross
this month?
I AM PLANNING ON GOING SUNDAY
I will be there.
me and Wilburzbro and Wilburznewphew plan on going. Should be fun.
ill be there
:'(
I want to go
I plan on going
Quote from: super cat on October 03, 2005, 08:06:33 AM
just wondering how many of you are planning on going to L-Cross
this month?
I thought it was every 3rd weekend ??? I may be wrong ..... Is it going to be the 15th or the 21st ???
EITHER WAY I'M THERE ........ Freshly lifted truck & all
I was wondering if anyone lives in the West Palm Beach area ?? I'm planning on going to L-cross in October but everyone in my group bailed on me. I'm looking to meet up w/ some people to camp/ride. Plus IF I get stuck I'll need some help getting out. Let me know.....hit me back on this or email me at paq14@aol.com
~SHAUN~
MUDMAN IF YOU GO BY YOURSELF YOU ILL MEET PEOPLE TO RIDE WITH AND THEY WILL HELP YOU IF YOU GET STUCK
Oh I've been there....I know people will help out....but I'm looking for some people to hangout with....maybe have a few beers.....listen to some country music.....and most importantly.....get dirty !!
Let me know,
~MudMan~
It's the weekend of the 15th. I have plans to do a clean up ride else where. I hope to be out there in November though.
No its not the weekend of the 15th......it is the following weekend.....the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd......check the website.....there's also a Battle of the Bands
www.l-cross.com
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on October 04, 2005, 05:00:29 PM
Quote from: super cat on October 03, 2005, 08:06:33 AM
just wondering how many of you are planning on going to L-Cross
this month?
I thought it was every 3rd weekend ??? I may be wrong ..... Is it going to be the 15th or the 21st ???
EITHER WAY I'M THERE ........ Freshly lifted truck & all
Their weekend starts on Friday. Since the first Friday of the month is the 7th. The 21st would be the 3rd. That is how it works.
Quote from: MudMan on October 04, 2005, 06:17:00 PM
I was wondering if anyone lives in the West Palm Beach area ?? I'm planning on going to L-cross in October but everyone in my group bailed on me. I'm looking to meet up w/ some people to camp/ride. Plus IF I get stuck I'll need some help getting out. Let me know.....hit me back on this or email me at paq14@aol.com
~SHAUN~
Me and my brother are going from west palm. I live in Royal Palm. I am sure CustomRubicon will be hooking up with us also. We ussually leave early on Saturday. You are welcome to camp with us and stuff. Tony loves to pull people out of the mud. Knocks the cobwebs off his winch.
Hey if it's the weekend of the 21st I may very well meet y'all out there.
What kinda riding is there? About how far is it from the Naples area? I need another road trip!
Mud holes and a trail ride. I've seen alot of sport quads out there. But they don't mind getting theirs muddy.
Two more weeks.
YEAH BUDDDDDDDYYYYYYYY
Come on folks. Two more weeks!
Quote from: wilburz on October 05, 2005, 07:43:26 AM
Quote from: MudMan on October 04, 2005, 06:17:00 PM
I was wondering if anyone lives in the West Palm Beach area ?? I'm planning on going to L-cross in October but everyone in my group bailed on me. I'm looking to meet up w/ some people to camp/ride. Plus IF I get stuck I'll need some help getting out. Let me know.....hit me back on this or email me at paq14@aol.com
~SHAUN~
Me and my brother are going from west palm. I live in Royal Palm. I am sure CustomRubicon will be hooking up with us also. We ussually leave early on Saturday. You are welcome to camp with us and stuff. Tony loves to pull people out of the mud. Knocks the cobwebs off his winch.
You know It !!! I have not been in awhile. RR next weekend and M,S&G the 21st. Wow alot of riding with friends !!!
9 more days!
one more week.
ill see you there, camping in the same spot...to wilburz
same spot brett I miss you man
i will be there, i missed yall as well.
Gonna be fun!
MUD,BEER,MUD,BEER,MORE MUD AND MORE BEER
Looks like I'm going to be there. Missed out on testing my quad this weekend :( . Not sure if the bushings for my new a arms will be in. Even if they aren't I'll be there. May have to hitch a blizatch ride w/ someone for the weekend. But I can't take another weekend of not being out riding.
I'll be there Friday in the same 'Wilburz' spot. Anyone else going Friday? Y'all know my DC....if ya don't it's on the Nextel list or PM me so we can all meet up.
I'll be there along with two of my budddys. I think we'll be camping out in the back lot, there's more space and it's a little queiter.
But that's right! Beer, mud, beer, mud and more beer!
8) Hee Hee
MuddingMark
QT being the nice guy that I am I will bring a ride for you.
Quote from: MuddingMark on October 16, 2005, 08:04:02 AM
I'll be there along with two of my budddys. I think we'll be camping out in the back lot, there's more space and it's a little queiter.
But that's right! Beer, mud, beer, mud and more beer!
8) Hee Hee
MuddingMark
We camp back there too. Right before you go into the back lot in front of that gate on the right. Under that tree along the fence line. See you then.
Hey Wilburz,
I'll try to hook up with you.
MuddingMark
[attachment deleted by admin]
Sounds good.
5 days and counting!
I'm heading to the gates early Saturday morning.....I'll be gassing up at the station right at the corner of 78 and 441. Anyone wanna meet up there and head to the gates ?? If not let me know where yall are riding and leave your name.....I'll swing by....I haven't met many people on this site even though I've been on it for awhile......see yall there....
~SHAUN~
"mudman"
Awe wilburzbro, I'm flattered you're offering me a ride. Actually, I'm scared. What kind of ride are you offering? LOL :o
I will be there Friday early probably by noon-2pm. Camping w/ the Wilburz crew as usual. Same camping spot. PM me if you don't already have my number and want or need it for this weekend.
Still hoping to have my quad back and running. If not I'll make due.
Don't be scared QT it is a Honda
Quote from: wilburzbro on October 17, 2005, 08:20:29 PM
Don't be scared QT it is a Honda
Thanks. I was just waiting for the punch line is what I meant by I'm afraid. There were several good comments that could have been made there. It's not like you to miss out on them. Y'all did get voted funniest members on the site for a reason.
IT LOOKS LIKE WILMA MIGHT PUT A DAMPER ON THIS WEEKEND . I HOPE NOT BUT IF SO IT WILL BE WET FOR C&R THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND
QT I am turning over a new leaf. You are experiencing the kinder softer version of Wilburzbro. Here is a pic of your ride forthe weekend with some dork on it.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Anyone know if they would reschedule or cancel L-Cross because of the hurricane ?????
Just wondering.......
~SHAUN~
I AM GONNA CALL AND SEND A EMAIL AND I WILL POST
Thanks.....I called the guy at L-cross and left a message.....hopefully I'll hear back from him.......hopefully they will still have it either this weekend or Halloween weekend......
~SHAUN~
IF THEY POSTPONE OR CANCEL THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND IS C&R. I SENT A E-MAIL AND LEFT A MESSAGE ALSO
Wilburzbro I think I might know that guy on the bike. I've met him before really cool guy. ;D
Who all is still going this weekend? Is anyone going on Friday? I need to look at the new storm and find out where it's going to hit. I'm dying to get out and play this weekend. Hope it doesn't screw things up.
unless they close we plan on being there.
hey FOREMANRON......what is C&R ??
~SHAUN~
GO TO CRMOTORSPORTSPARK.COM IT IS LIKE L-CROSS AND IN THE SAME AREA
just checked out the website......how much mud play area is there ?? also is there anywhere to camp there ??
~SHAUN~
DON`T KNOW HOW MUCH PLAY AREA HAVE NOT BEEN THERE BUT FROM THE PICTURES LOOKS ALRIGHT ON THE EVENTS PAGE THEY SAY RVS,CAMPERS AND TENTS WELCOME BUT NO HOOK UPS
I would go but uhh HURRICANE IS COMING duhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Plus my cylinder is gonna get bored out this week so I cant make it anywayz next time though.
you on a six month repair plan for that blaster or what? Holey crizap dakota! Get it together man.
Wilma's not looking good for our ridinng plans this weekend. Damn her! >:(
JUST TALKED TO THE GENTLEMAN FORM L-CROSS HE SAID AS OF NOW THEY WILL BE OPEN. HE SAID IT DON`T COST NOTHING TO OPEN THE GATES. HE WILL NO MORE AT THE END OF THE WEEK ON WHAT THE STORM WILL DO
Quote from: DaKota on October 19, 2005, 12:15:10 AM
I would go but uhh HURRICANE IS COMING duhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Plus my cylinder is gonna get bored out this week so I cant make it anywayz next time though.
Dude you gots to get off the crack for a while and save up some green and get that thing fixed.
Based on the current forecast models for the hurricane....I don't know how they are planning on hosting MSG this month.....it would be nice but it looks like it could get nasty around that area.....
~SHAUN~
THERE IS A MUD BOG IN PERRY THIS WEEKEND. I AM WAITING ON A CALL TO FIND OUT HOW BIG AND IF THEY ALLOW ATVS. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I WILL POST INFO WHEN I RECEIVE IT
Quote from: wilburzbro on October 19, 2005, 04:36:12 PM
Dude you gots to get off the crack for a while and save up some green and get that thing fixed.
Not on crack I went broke buying BEER! Na I just gotta a new job so i have money now plus only owe like $300 on my atv then its paid off. My parts should start coming in tomorrow but with this freaking hurricane coming hopefully greater yamaha will be open friday and saturday so I can drop my head off and have them bore it out and all that good stuff. After that just gotta break her in then she is down to go where ever. DON i got a new job bro so now I have better sechdules to ride. I normaly am off on weekends. I work at LONGHORN hah. Alright well ill talk to ya'll later let you know when she is all done and ready to roll. HURRICANE PARTY ANY1?????? BEER!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like the storm aint gonna hit until sunday afternoon. We may very well make it out to L-crsoss afterall. I hope it slows down some more. THen I can get a few days of work next week to go surfing. Sweet!
JUST RECEIVED E-MAIL FROM L-CROSS SAID THEY SHOULD KNOW TONIGHT IF THEY WILL CLOSE. IF SO THEY WILL POST ON THERE SIGHT L-CROSS.COM
Well Dakota you need to get that thing fixed so we can go riding.
I really want to go to M,S&G this weekend. The hurricane will make it that much more interesting...J/K.
I am ready to ride !!!
At this point I'm not going. Need to be here and watch whats going on w/ the storm. Sorry I'm gonna miss it. Catch y'all next weekend at c&r.
QT, you are, no pun intended, pu$$y.
I don't want to miss it. But my mom may need my help so I told her I'd be here. It bites.
I just checked the M , S & G Site and they will be open. Let's party !!!!
Who is still going ???
If I can explain to her what's going on I may be able to still make it but won't be out till Saturday.
Do you want me to talk to her?
Quote from: wilburzbro on October 20, 2005, 05:09:20 PM
QT, you are, no pun intended, pu$$y.
:o
I think you owe her some beads and a show ;)
Quote from: wilburzbro on October 20, 2005, 05:09:20 PM
QT, you are, no pun intended, pu$$y.
Quote from: QT314Nfla on October 20, 2005, 06:14:03 PM
I don't want to miss it. But my mom may need my help so I told her I'd be here. It bites.
The only thing I see in this thread is biting pu$$y's
So, Is anyone still going ????? I am packed, just need to load the bikes.
Kawgirl I have the beads and never leave home without the show.
Purelogic I have some stories about biting pu$$y I will tell you sometime.
Look foward to it
Quote from: wilburzbro on October 20, 2005, 09:07:00 PM
Kawgirl I have the beads and never leave home without the show.
Purelogic I have some stories about biting pu$$y I will tell you sometime.
Look forward to it :P
I have got things arranged and I'm back in. When are ppl going? Friday or Saturday? May still be riding blizatch. Bushings come in tomorrow but if I leave tomorrow I doubt they will be in before I leave.
If I go it will be today. It looks like it will rain all weekend. Let me know if anyone else is going.
Qt, when are you going ?
Quote from: customrubicon on October 20, 2005, 01:36:04 PM
Well Dakota you need to get that thing fixed so we can go riding.
Dang Tony you finally back or should I say I am finally back. Been a while since I rode im sooooo ready Ill take my Head in today to get bored out and Ill be ready to go. Cant make it this week though.
I DON`T MIND A LITTLE RAIN BUT THERE ARE SAYING THUNDERSTORMS DOWN THERE BUT IF THE STORM KEEPS SLOWING DOWN WE MIGHT BE OK.
Quote from: DaKota on October 21, 2005, 07:06:54 AM
Quote from: customrubicon on October 20, 2005, 01:36:04 PM
Well Dakota you need to get that thing fixed so we can go riding.
Dang Tony you finally back or should I say I am finally back. Been a while since I rode im sooooo ready Ill take my Head in today to get bored out and Ill be ready to go. Cant make it this week though.
Back and ready to ride.
Leaving in a couple hours. Be there by 1230-1. See y'all out there.
JUST GOT A CALL FROM A FRIEND THEY WERE GOING THIS WEEKEND. THEY HAD ROOMS RESERVED AND CALLED TO SEE THE POLICY ON CANCELLATION THEY TOLD THEY WERE CLOSING AND EVACUATING THIS WEEKEND.
Well , the ones that did not make it. Is was a blast. We had a good time this weekend.
Hey, had a blast while I was there. Sorry about being kidnapped Saturday night. Hope y'all had fun. I know we did. Nice seeing y'all again. Anthony- great job learning how to shift buddy. Christina great seeing you again as usual. Thanks for being my protector. Wilburz and Wilburzbro nice seeing y'all again. WilburzNephew nice meeting you. Tony hope to meet your wife on a ride one of these days. Any of y'all going to C&R next weekend?