These aren't much, I pulled them off the video, first time doing it, hope I can figure out how to make them better. Here they are.
Jasper was great, we all had a fantastic time, some had more.
This is Hollywood landing.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Checking out his next ride. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Watch this Mom. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Hollywood going the other way.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Wait on me, I'm going to.
[attachment deleted by admin]
More.
[attachment deleted by admin]
OK boys, you have to keep the tires down on this thing.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Shoot, stalled again.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Here, I'll help.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Trash in the branches shows where the water level was, way over her head.
All the roots etc bunched up are what I'm talking about, don't belong there.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Spining in the sand.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Again
[attachment deleted by admin]
OK, I've had enough, by Mr Hollywood
[attachment deleted by admin]
Well that's all for now.
People, keep this river clean for the next time you go there, and when these little ones go there when they're our ages, think about it.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Great Pics Moose, Were thining of going up there in a few weeks
As stated before, paddle tires are great on two wheel drive quads.
The deep water spots have changed, most got deeper. If it looks deep, it is.
Sweet pics we are going this sunday
Be sure to park behind the No Parking signs, they are along the tree line. You have to be behind that, there are places, just look, you will see.
Where is Jasper?
Great pics. Looks like a great time. Sorry I missed it. I was on the Eureka ride.
Quote from: QT314Nfla on October 02, 2005, 08:51:24 PM
Great pics. Looks like a great time. Sorry I missed it. I was on the Eureka ride.
so were we!! lol! but we are gonna go to Jasper this sunday * 9th*
Quote from: florida gator on October 02, 2005, 08:33:20 PM
Where is Jasper?
Its almost at the Florida/Georgia line on I-75. You can also park under the bridge.
Is someone starting a thread for Alapaha 10/9?
great pics
After i get a truck i see a road trip for me and o4250.
Thats right in my back yard, like less then a 20 minute drive. Been wondering if it was dry yet or not.
Bruce
Thanks for the pics. Mike will post his pics in a day or so. (I left the camera at my sister's house). It looks like you had a great time. The boy's love being with your son. It is nice to have a buddy that rides. They daid it was better than RR.
I want to go to Jasper and Alapaha!!! ??? Which is closer? Dang nabit GSPKurt, you know how I feel about taking care of the ranch on the weekends and, of course, I have not been able to do that since going on rides with you and ATVFlorida for those great group rides every weekend since Juggalo Warrior's ride. I need to do some work on the ranch someday, thank God that winter is coming and the grass may not grow as fast, makes it easier to go on rides then. I have to keep the trials and race track clear at Highley MX Park also.
Thanks to you Kurt, I have become an ATVjunkie.
Of course, I dont mind wherever we go, I will go with you and Stitch. Great ride Sat at our secret riding spot.
kat1333, they are the same place Jasper is the name of the town close to the river. There is a group going on Sunday the 9th, come on and join us.
Jim,
I will probably be going. Is there going to be two groups, sports and utilities or are we riding together in a big group?
Ill be in Durham town,
Hollywood, where's your pics ?
He is out of the state till this weekend
OK, thanks.