I know that just about everyone on here has an atv and not a mx bike,but I'm going to ask anyway.Over in Ocala or Osceola,is the riding good for a mx bike?I'm getting ready to buy an 06 bike and am looking for a place to ride,I don't like riding on a track,i like to ride the trails,but on a bike,not a 4-wheeler.I hope somebody can point me in the right direction so I can go sign the papers on the bike.
Ocala National Forest or Croom, those are the best places you can go to ride on the trails
Whereabouts in Ocala,around Rodman Dam?And where is Croom,never herd of it untill today.
Croom is in Brooksville. Off I 75 and I thnk its Hwy 50. West of Clermont.
Ocala National Forest is from 42 up to 314 and even norther and yes Croom is at the exit of 50, Brooksville
Thanks for the info,will be going to Ocala this Sunday.