This is the first time since I've had my quad that it has been in mud, and don't ya know I get stuck. Sorry some of the pics are fuzzy the camera was on the blink.
more pics
[attachment deleted by admin]
more pics
where is that at
hey cat 650 let me know when you ready to do somestuff to your machine. I have the tools for the clutch kit and trust me its a life saver.
tqg
Thats really deep
It's at my brother-inlaws in the back corner of his property.Where are you located team_quad_green.
Nice Cat ;D Check out www.arcticchat.com , you can get almost any info there that you need for your bike from them!
Be sure to wear a helmet :)
Brevard county like where the space shuttle use to go up at..
You look real excited, i like it. Congrats on the bike. Looks like a beastly pu$$y.....................................cat