ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: 2006YFZ450 on October 01, 2005, 12:01:46 PM

Title: Sunshine MX (Four-Wheel Fridays)
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on October 01, 2005, 12:01:46 PM
I remember when they had Four-Wheel fridays at Sunshine MX.  I want to see if I can get them back.  But Sandy was sayin that there wasn't enough quads on Friday nights.  But there was 10-15 Quads out there every Friday.  Does anyone know why they closed it down??
Title: Re: Sunshine MX (Four-Wheel Fridays)
Post by: 53yfz450 on October 01, 2005, 12:54:12 PM
dont worry about it me and my dad are really good freinds whith her and we are trying to get it back.
Title: Re: Sunshine MX (Four-Wheel Fridays)
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on October 01, 2005, 08:48:16 PM
Thanks!  I really want Four-Wheel fridays back.  It better than sharing the track with dirtbikes.  Please update us with all the great news.

Thanks!
Title: Re: Sunshine MX (Four-Wheel Fridays)
Post by: 53yfz450 on October 01, 2005, 10:35:57 PM
i'll let you know.
Title: Re: Sunshine MX (Four-Wheel Fridays)
Post by: Honda250ex on October 02, 2005, 12:12:15 AM
I remember when they had like 20 quads, know on wensday's and sunday's there's about 3-7 quads
Title: Re: Sunshine MX (Four-Wheel Fridays)
Post by: mikeE36 on October 02, 2005, 03:48:11 AM
hey raptor 700 were u there tonite? I saw an sl that i thought could have been urs.
Title: Re: Sunshine MX (Four-Wheel Fridays)
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on October 05, 2005, 08:49:38 PM
No its wasnt me. Probably it was Sandy's she drives a CLK 430 Or SL.(I think)
Title: Re: Sunshine MX (Four-Wheel Fridays)
Post by: 53yfz450 on October 07, 2005, 11:26:25 PM
it doesnt look like she will be doing it as of now. :(
Title: Re: Sunshine MX (Four-Wheel Fridays)
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on October 08, 2005, 03:07:00 AM
It was probably me who made her close it down when I had that small crash with my Warrior and this guy on a 250R.
Title: Re: Sunshine MX (Four-Wheel Fridays)
Post by: Muddbuggy on October 08, 2005, 03:40:42 AM
Hey Jake,
Let me know if anything changes with Four-Wheel Friday we would love to come back!  :)
Title: Re: Sunshine MX (Four-Wheel Fridays)
Post by: 53yfz450 on October 08, 2005, 02:31:59 PM
Quote from: muddbuggy on October 08, 2005, 03:40:42 AM
Hey Jake,
Let me know if anything changes with Four-Wheel Friday we would love to come back!  :)

i will.
Title: Re: Sunshine MX (Four-Wheel Fridays)
Post by: 53yfz450 on October 08, 2005, 02:34:15 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on October 08, 2005, 03:07:00 AM
It was probably me who made her close it down when I had that small crash with my Warrior and this guy on a 250R.

no man i think it was more like the night i broke my collar bone. we had some really fast guys there that night like chris williams and a few of his freinds and the track wasnt groomed. >:( and we all ended up going to the hospitle that night. ::)
Title: Re: Sunshine MX (Four-Wheel Fridays)
Post by: Honda250ex on October 11, 2005, 12:53:19 PM
Oh yea, know I remember, some dude with a YFZ jumped and whene he landed he flew like 10 FT. And his quad rolled like twice!!!!! and that was the last day too
Title: Re: Sunshine MX (Four-Wheel Fridays)
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on October 13, 2005, 01:51:17 AM
Yea I remember that.  It was kool when he was wiping his quad on the jump and land side-ways.
Title: Re: Sunshine MX (Four-Wheel Fridays)
Post by: Honda250ex on October 18, 2005, 08:03:41 PM
Those were the days!! ;D ;D