THATS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! this idiot will most likely be out of the mental house by monday*mostlikely* the grading period ends monday and my grades are up, woo hooo, lets see what happens lol
good luck lol
lol
GOOD, cuz u know y?!?! i missed you so much!! lol :P :-* i cant wait for u to b ungrounded!!then we will all b free again, until i screw up again!! (or anyone else!) :-X :P lmbo
HA, HA!!!!!!!
schol systems suck!!!!!!!, i have to wait two weeks before i get my report card :'( :'(
Quote from: Klutchbuster350 on October 05, 2005, 09:24:10 PM
schol systems suck!!!!!!!, i have to wait two weeks before i get my report card :'( :'(
i agree. i wish it was an instant report card system.
good grades= reward
instant good grades= instant reward
;D ;D
yay!!! cause u kno that we all miss you! :-*
or is that just me and ms mudd ?
lol
I know, i missed you sooo much jesse!! :P lol, well ttyl! ;)
YEAAA joesph gribble!!! YEAAAA!!!
Quote from: svtbolt04 on October 07, 2005, 12:50:07 PM
YEAAA joesph gribble!!! YEAAAA!!!
whered that come from
Yea, my old school had this system where your parents go online and look at your grades and dententions. IT REALLY SUCKED.
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on October 11, 2005, 01:40:36 PM
Yea, my old school had this system where your parents go online and look at your grades and dententions. IT REALLY SUCKED.
My school is just starting that system for the second niune weeks right now.
we have it too, but its not working now :'(
well its been weeks!!!! what are your grades?!?! when will u be back on?!?!? gosh! lol
If I get Honor Roll I get any quad I want! ;D That means I got to take care of my two C's :(
k sorry bout ths post bein off subject but honda250ex ur signature does not make sense 98% of all atvers floor their quad if ur the 2% then copy this into ur signature
it means he rides slow ;)
no school next week either so ill have to wait another week >:(
lol
LOL :D :D
goodness gracious!!!! even longer!! lol
Quote from: Honda250ex on October 29, 2005, 11:53:02 AM
If I get Honor Roll I get any quad I want! ;D That means I got to take care of my two C's :(
Lucky... i have to get straight A's in order to even get a cheap pipe. And that is gonna count as my christmas present. ::)
i have to get a's and b's because of my sponsors. ??? but i always had those grades anyways. ;D
Since I got a's and b's I get a yfz450 yahooooooooo ;D...........but its wierd my first year of high school and these are the best grades i have ever had
Quote from: woodyraptor on November 01, 2005, 10:08:12 PM
Since I got a's and b's I get a yfz450 yahooooooooo ;D...........but its wierd my first year of high school and these are the best grades i have ever had
you got the yfz already!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on October 05, 2005, 09:24:10 PM
schol systems suck!!!!!!!, i have to wait two weeks before i get my report card :'( :'(
you mean you actually want to get your report card?! :O
Quote from: nobodyshome on November 24, 2005, 08:05:30 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on October 05, 2005, 09:24:10 PM
schol systems suck!!!!!!!, i have to wait two weeks before i get my report card :'( :'(
you mean you actually want to get your report card?! :O
i do good and bad simultaniouesly in school, i did bad last time so now i did good lol. and yeah i look forward to all of them