Poll
Question:
Who's going to win this one-Jones Jr. vs. Tarver III
Option 1: Roy Jones Jr.
votes: 3
Option 2: Antonio Tarver
votes: 1
Option 3: Boxing sucks.
votes: 1
Option 4: Not a boxing fan but hope this is a good fight.
votes: 4
Saturday, October 1st-unfortunately on pay-per-view (local Winghouse spots show all fights-pay-per-view, other than that-$50 bucks a pop!!
I know, I know-I hate polls too-but I thought this was worthy of a poll and I'm interested in seeing if there are other boxing fans out there in atvflorida land--I'm asking for your forgiveness in advance for creating this poll-
I'M NOT TRYING TO GET THE CHAIN POLL STARTED UP AGAIN!!!!
I'll be there, I train with tarver before he's a tough S.O.B. Traver by knock out. 3rd round!!! :box.gif :ouch.gif
dont know much about boxing but go roy jones jr.
I love this matchup and both fighters are great-
I usually would pick Tarver being the hometown Orlando boy and all, but I'm going with Jones on this one-but if he loses he's probably going into full retirement-starting to lose too often!!