Well, the last few days have been really tough for my wife. Almost three years ago to the day, my wife lost her grandmother. Now, her grandfather is in CICU (Cardiac ICU) at Florida South. He had a mild heart attack and was losing blood from some unknown area. He also has many other things wrong with him right now. Currently, his catheter bag is full of blood, he is coughing up blood and he has been given 7 pints of blood in the last few days. He is still awake and talks and makes jokes...but we know the possibilities. His heart is also not doing good right now. The bottom half is working fine, but the top half is sort of quivering.
Anyway, I know there is a lot of Christians on this website so I just wanted to see if anyone could please remember us in their prayers.
Thank you and God Bless!
Mike
Be happy to brother. Consider it done.
Prayers are headed that way :(
Done
You got it Mike & I hope everthing goes the right way. Give me a call & keep me informed.
We will all say a prayer. I hope he feels better!
best wishes from our family to yours and he is in our prayes
Done, don't forget to get on your knee's also the big man can hear us all. :Approve.gif
your family is in our prayers.
Done
If you need anything or there is anything I can do you know my number and we are not far.
:-*
Best wishes Mike.
Our prayers are added. May He grant your wife strength and grace during this difficult period. Bless you both and her grandfather.
done hope he gets well soon
DONE BEST OF LUCK! 8)
Thank you all! This means a lot to my wife and I. Everytime I think about him, I pray and I know my wife is doing the same, along with everyone else in our family. His big thing is that he wants to be here to see his great grand-baby. He told my wife the other day, when he was first put in CICU, hurry up and have that baby. :'(
Mike
Best wishes and prayers to your family.
Done, and may god bless.
Our family is praying for all of your family for strength, peace and for the joy of knowing that Jesus died for all our sins so that we could spend eternal life with God in Heaven. What a wonderful place it will be!!!! In Jesus' name. Amen and God Bless you all
Your family is in my prayers. Good luck and keep us updated!
Your family will be in our prayers Mike.
Mike, praying that things will turn around today for your grandfather, and peace for your wife.
Lord, please continue to heal this man in your time. He is much loved by his family, and we ask that you give them the peace and strength to get through this time. Guide the doctors to help them know what to do, but let them see a testimony of your healing touch. Help Mike to know just what to do and say to his wife as he provides strength for the family. In Christ's name, Amen.
:ThumbsUp.gif
Amen